[Jikook] Don't trust him 🖤💜

"Hyung, come on, get me

"Hyung, come on, get me... They're after me" Jungkook whispered on the phone, covering his mouth as he sobbed.

"Where are you, baby-"

"Hyung!"

"Jungkook ah!!!"

Jungkook woke up with a groan, he tried holding onto his head, only to feel it tied up. His eyes widened, now fully awake. It was dark, probably because his head was covered.
"Help me!" He screamed and the door opened. Jimin was pushed in, groaning at the impact of the floor.
"Hyung!" He screamed again, slapped as he was too noisy.
"Kook ah" Jimin says, eyes widened.
"Let him go!" The older says, looking at the guy.
"Why? He trusted me, not knowing that you have something that you hid from me" The mafia leader says, laughing.

"Don't" Jimin says as another guy pointed a gun on Jungkook's head. The younger cried out, shaking.
"Him or you give me what I want" The leader says, smirking. Jimin looked at Jungkook, hesitating before he gave the money.
"Pfft, you believed that?" The leader says before he pulled the trigger.
"Noooo!!!" Jimin screamed, blood scattering everywhere. He what's the leader laughing, looking at him with hatred eyes.

"You believed that again? You're a coward, Min. Bring the boy!" The leader says, and Jungkook was pushed in.
"Come on, get out before I kill you two"

"Didn't I tell you to not trust him?" Jimin says as he rubbed Jungkook's shaking hands.
"I'm sorry" Jungkook says, looking at him. The older nods, kissing his forehead.
"Just, don't trust people that easily, okay?"

Unnie BornToStanBTS tagged me 😭💜

Please don't get mad 😭

1.) Of course, BTS

2.) Sometimes 5, sometimes 20

3.) We Are Bulletproof: The Eternal

4.) Carrie

5.) "You've shown me, I have reasons, I should love myself~"

6.) 12-1 am

7.) Nurse or Writer

8.) It's Jungkookie in a wheelchair, laughing with some writings on the back

9.) teacher's pet(not really)

10.) Probably Maine or Minnie

11.) None

12.) Horror

13.) Wattpad