[Vminkook] Killer nerd 🖤💜💙

(Plot made by one of my Tokki, Wattpad's being a bitch, I can't find your name, sorry 😅)

"You need to kill this one teacher in Jyunhyukie School. He had molested many students, you'll be enrolling tomorrow" Namjoon, a well known assassin, said to his fellow assassin, Jungkook. The boy nodded, smirking.
"Also, you need to act innocent in front of everyone's eyes. So, you'll be acting as a nerd, don't kill your fellow students, let them do what they want" Namjoon says. The younger's eyes widened, he won't tolerate fucking bullies.

"But hyung" Jungkook whines, pouting. The older chuckles, ruffling his hair.
"Baby, I don't want you getting arrested before you could do that assassination" Namjoon says, kissing his brother's forehead before leaving him alone.

Jungkook walks through the crowd that surrounds something. He sighs, gasping as he felt himself being tripped. He thought he would fall but he felt someone holding onto his waist. Opening his eyes, he was met with the guy he had never seen ever, of course. The guy smiled at him, helping him stand.
"U-uh... I'm so s-sorry, I got to go" Jungkook stutters, of course he isn't nervous, he just needed to be. He walked away, rolling his eyes at the people that pushed him.

Jungkook rest his head on his hand as he was bored in class, but he still needed to act like he's listening. His brother really had to give him this role? He could've have gotten something like just normal, aish, sometimes he doesn't understand what his brother thinks of him. He felt a tap on his shoulder, getting him out of his trance. He looks back, seeing the guy that caught an hour ago.

He acted scared, backing away.
"Hey, I like you, I'm Jimin, he's my friend, Taehyung" The guy said, winking. And for the very first time, the Jeon Jungkook, the assassin, blushed. He nodded, going back on listening to the teacher. The door opens and the guy he had been waiting for walks in. He internally smirks, staring at the guy.
"Uhmm... I'm looking for Jeon Jungkook? I need to interview him" The professor said, smirking.

"Jeon Jungkook, stand up please! Mr Hyun is looking for you" The teacher said. Jungkook gulps, but it was an act. He walked to Mr Hyun, who looked at him up and down, smirking.
"Come on" The older said, putting his arm around the boy's back, which made Jungkook uncomfortable a little bit.

"S-sir" Jungkook fake stutters, looking at Mr Hyun with innocent eyes. He felt himself being pushed on the wall, which he groans to as it hurts his back. The older then started to kiss his neck, which got him more uncomfortable. He screams, feeling scared, he had never felt scared in his life of being an assassin. He thrashed around, hitting the professor's chest. He screamed louder, tears falling down his cheeks. He shouldn't of have agreed with his brother, now he'll get raped.

Just then, he felt brave. He kicked the older's middle part, making Mr Hyun fall back and scream.
"You bitch!" The professor yells. Jungkook looks around, spotting a scissor. He ran and grabbed, it feeling his leg being grabbed by the older. He scoffs, removing his glasses. Mr Hyun finally stood up, grabbing onto Jungkook's neck.

The younger groaned, holding onto the older's arm. He stared at he scissor before stabbing it into the professor. Mr Hyun's eyes widened, removing his hold onto the younger's neck. He grabbed onto the scissor that was deeply stabbed into his stomach. He dropped to the floor, which Jungkook took a chance to yell outside.
"Help! Help!" The younger yells, which grabs some people's attention.

"Okay, Mr Jeon, we would like to ask you what had happened" An officer asks. Jungkook was wrapped in a blanket, he was shaking. Namjoon by his side, worried but proud of his brother.
"H-he tried ra-raping me, I d-didnt know w-what to do. I j-just saw that scissor, and then I suddenly stabbed him" Jungkook stutters, fake tears falling down his cheeks.
"I see, we won't press charges because it was an act of self defense, thank you" The officer said, bowing before leaving the two.

Namjoon stared at his brother, hugging him as he pats his back.
"Shouldn't of have agreed with you, hyung, I was so scared, fucker" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"Well, at least you get to finish him off" Namjoon says, chuckling. But what they didn't know was that, two people was seeing this and also hearing it.

"Tell is the truth" Jimin and Taehyung said at the same time, glaring at Jungkook who raised his brow at them.
"W-what truth?" He stutters.
"Oh, come on, Jungkook, we know you're not innocent" Taehyung says, which made the younger's attitude to change.
"Yeah, I'm not innocent, what about it? Also, I could kill you both here right now" Jungkook says, crossing his arms as he smirked.

The two chuckles, so it was the famous Jeon Jungkook, the brother of Jeon Namjoon.
"Also, if you tell the whole school that I'm an assassin, I'll make sure you won't see the sun the next day" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"Don't worry, we won't tell, we're the same as you" Jimin says, winking.
"What?" The younger asked, confused.

"We're Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung, the two famous masked criminals of the whole Seoul" Taehyung said, which made Jungkook's eyes widened.
"Oh my God! My crushes! I have loved you guys ever since my brother decided to make me as an assassin!" Jungkook silently squeals, hugging both of them. The two chuckles again, rubbing the boy's back.

"Maybe we could make you as our boyfriend, you okay with that?" Jimin asks. Jungkook gasps, eyes sparkling as he nodded vigorously.

"Yes, yes! I'll be your boyfriend, you two!"