[Jikook] It's not easy to move on 🖤

Jimin and Jungkook has broken up a year ago, the older thought his feelings for the younger disappeared, so he did one thing, and it breaking up with the younger. The break up broke Jungkook, making him cry every night with his brother the one comforting him. The younger thought it was his fault, he thought because he was getting ugly that the older decided to break up with him.

He didn't believe every word his brother told him, his brother would always say he's pretty, but he thought it was just something that could make him feel better.

On the other hand, Jimin grips on the steering wheel. He punches the wheel, emitting a loud beep as it hit the horn area. He still loves Jungkook, he wasn't a good boyfriend. He still had feelings for the younger, what he said was a joke. He fooled himself, he hurt the only person he loves beside his family. The younger was the only person that would take care of him whenever he's sick and then vice versa.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook!" Jimin yells, luckily he was in a none crowded places.
"Shut up, let's go somewhere, I think you need to have a calm demeanor, so let's buy a coffee " A friend of Jimin said. He nodded, before walking to a cafe. Jimin sees all the couples inside, chatting or cuddling with each other. He sighs, he should've been doing this with Jungkook if he shouldn't of have broken up with him.

After ordering Jimin and his friend was walking to a seat when he bumped into someone. He felt water wet his shirt, he also see a brown haired waiter fall down to the ground. He was about to burst in anger when he saw who the waiter was.
"I'm sorry" The waiter said, looking down as he stood up infront of Jimin.
"Jungkook" Jimin said, gaining the attention of the said male. The younger gasps when his worst was held by his manager.

"Sorry for him, he's just clumsy, let's go to my office idiot" The manager said, whispering the last part in Jungkook's ear. They were about to leave when Jungkook's other wrist was held.
"Wait, where are you guys going?" Jimin asks, getting suspicious of the manager. He also saw how Jungkook was looking at his manager terrified.
"I'm just gonna talk to him, sir" The manager said before he dragged Jungkook away.

Jimin was getting worried, The manager and Jungkook hasn't been back. As he continues to worry about the younger, he heard some screams. He stood up, running to where the screams came from. He was lead to door with the name 'Managers office'. The door was locked, but Jimin didn't gave up and kicked the door. A few minutes of him kicking the door, it was starting to break until it completely fell down. He saw a sight h that made him mad and see red.

He rushes to the manager who was trying to kiss Jungkook. He punched him, making the manager fall down to the floor. Jungkook ran to the corner of the road, staring at Jimin who was punching his manager.
"Stop" He said softly, which made Jimin stop. The older ran to the younger, hugging him and rubbing his back. Jungkook pulled away from the hug, looking at Jimin with teary eyes.
"W-Why did y-you br-broke up with m-me?" The younger asks, pulling his knees to his chest.

"Because I thought my feelings for you is gone, but then I realize I did the biggest mistake I made in my life, take me back, baby, I still love you, I'm sorry" Jimin explained, eyes getting teary as he bit his lips that were trembling.
"Okay, but you have to make it up to me, help me get away from him" Jungkook said as he pointed at his unconscious manager.
"Okay" The older said, kissing the younger's forehead.