Love me forever pt4 🖤💜

(Requested by btswxrldzz💜)

Turns out, the act Taehyung had been keeping up, had been gone. He went to drinking alcohol that made him addicted to it. He just misses Jungkook too much, he had acted like it was all okay.

Taehyung's eyes stared at the road, halflidded. A bottle of (any alcohol of your choice) in his hand as he drove. He took a sip, but he let go of the steering wheel. He didn't care, he wanted to die. He saw the lights, smiling a little.
"Kook... I'll be finally with you, my baby" He says, sighing in relief.

Taehyung gasps awake, sitting up, he looks around and was met with someone's face that made him yelp.
"M-Mrs Jeon... " He said and the woman smiled at him.
"Hi, Taehyung... Welcome to heaven" Mrs Jeon says and helped him up.
"W-what? Heaven? I'm dead?" He asks and Mrs Jeon nods.
"Yes, you couldn't survive that accident" She says and leads him somewhere.
"Where are we going?" He asks, Mrs Jeon stared back at him.
"Just trust me" She says, her voice so soft that it assured him.

Taehyung stared at the beautifully decorated house, he didn't know that there could be such place in heaven.
"Shall we go in?" Mrs Jeon asks and he nods, smiling. They walked in, and all Taehyung could hear was chatter. It was some of the Jeon family, Mr Jeon and.... Jungkook. Taehyung gasps, walking to Jungkook and hugging him.
"Hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed, hugging Taehyung tightly.
"Baby, I missed you" Taehyung says and Jungkook smiled behind the hug, nuzzling his head.

"Me too... " Jungkook says, smiling.
"Welcome to the afterlife, Taehyung ah" Mr Jeon says and handshakes Taehyung.
"We'll be together now" Jungkook says, smiling. Taehyung smiled back, hugging Jungkook again.

"I love you... "

"I love you too... "