[Jikook] I'm Not Afraid Anymore... 💜

Jungkook gulps as he looked down at the waterfalls

Jungkook gulps as he looked down at the waterfalls. There was on a bridge. He's okay with it, but not that they might fall on the water. He's afraid of waters, he was traumatized of what happened to him before. Taking a shaky breath, he looks up and meets Jimin's eyes.
"Baby?" Jimin asks as sees Jungkook's shaking hands.

"You okay?" He asks and Jungkook nods, giving a forced smile. Jimin noticed Jungkook hesitating to take a step and he was holding onto the railings so tight.

"Kookie?" Jimin says until he sees tears fall down Jungkook's cheeks.
"Baby... " Jimin says and grabbed Jungkook's hand. The younger flinched but later relaxed as he realized that it's just Jimin.

"Look, it's okay... This bridge is good" Jimin says and Jungkook nods, gulping. They walked and walked, Jungkook didn't realized that they were already near the other side.

"Look, we reached the other side" Jimin says, giggling. Jungkook looks around and smiled, hugging Jimin. Jimin chuckles and kisses his cheeks, rubbing his back.

"You're so cute. Let's go continue going to the place"

 Let's go continue going to the place"