[Taekook] Photo 💜

(Turns out, I'm not ending it anymore! Also, this is inspired by that one photographer who forgot he was a photographer because of Tzuyu 😂)

Taehyung continuously takes photo, even if some of it is blurry. As he takes photo, a guy suddenly comes out with one idol, holding hands with him. He remembers, Hyu, an open gay idol. And the guy he's with is his boyfriend. But Taehyung hadn't seen that guy before, probably his new one. But he was captivated by his looks. He forgot that he's a paparazzi, he stopped taking photos.

The guy pushes his glasses back, bowing his head and waving at them, especially at Taehyung. He blushes a little, smiling back. They went away but Taehyung wanted to have more interaction with him. He sighs, realizing that he needs to take more photos, so he continued.

Taehyung rushingly walked down the street, gasping as he bumped into someone. He groaned, looking at who it was and gasps again as it was that guy from before. He wasn't smiling or anything, he was crying.
"Are you okay? I'm sorry for bumping into you, I'm just in a bad mood" He says, about to leave when Taehyung grabbed his arm. He gasps, staring at him.
"Hey, what happened?" Taehyung asks, concern laced in his voice.
"H-Hyu... Broke up with me" He says, sniffling.
"What's your name?" He might look like a creep from asking these things, but at least he'll get to know who he is.

"Jeon Jungkook"

"Kim Taehyung, nice to meet you, Jungkook..."