[Taekook] You've shocked me! 💜

"Come on everybody! Gather around and let's play truth or dare!" A guy yelled

"Come on everybody! Gather around and let's play truth or dare!" A guy yelled. Taehyung stared at Jungkook, who shook his head.
"Come on, baby, just once" The older says, smiling. Jungkook sighs and nodded before he got dragged by Taehyung.

"Okay, let's play!" The guy yelled before the bottle was spun. It goes around and everybody did their dares and told their truths. It was until it pointed at Jungkook, the known innocent boy of the school. Jungkook looks at Taehyung who nods at him and smiled, rubbing his back. He sighed before he asked a question.
"Truth or dare?" The last person who spun the bottle asks. Jungkook gulps, taking a deep breath.
"Dare" He says, making all people to 'Ohhh!'.

The guy smirked, nodding before thinking for a dare.
"I dare you to act bad and roast us" The guy says, snickering. Jungkook's eyes widened, he didn't want to hurt their feelings though. They all smiled at him, nodding.
"It's okay, Jungkook!" One girl says, laughing. Jungkook took a deep breath before his expression changed. All people were shocked, especially Taehyung, who hadn't seen this side of Jungkook.

"You" Jungkook says, pointing at one guy. The guy's eyes widened, pointing at himself. Jungkook nods, smirking.
"You're such a bitch for always interrupting me while speaking, you should shut your mouth for once because I can't stand you bragging about your nonexistent sex life" Jungkook says, the guy blushed, looking down, embarrassed. The were all quiet as Jungkook looks around, looking for a new victim.

"You...please don't squeeze your boobs together, even if you do that, nothing's showing" Jungkook says, the girl gasps, covering her face. This went for a few minutes until all people were roasted except for Taehyung. Jungkook looked at his boyfriend, who gulped, seeing his terrifying expression. Jungkook smirked before pulling him for a kiss and wrapping his arm around his neck. Taehyung grabbed his waist, kissing back.
"Taehyungie, even if you're my boyfriend, you're so naive because you always asks me for a kiss... You can kiss me everytime, you motherfucker" Jungkook says, eyes widened before he pulled away and looked down.

"I'm so sorry everyone! I didn't mean to!" Jungkook cries but heard clapping. He looks up hesitantly, seeing them all clapping at him and cheering.
"The innocent bean does have a bad side!" They said. Jungkook blushes, hugging Taehyung and hiding his red face. His boyfriend laughs, hugging him.