[Taekook] Secretive

Jungkook walked inside the bar, seeing his boyfriend who winked at him

Jungkook walked inside the bar, seeing his boyfriend who winked at him. Their relationship was a secret, no one knows. Just as he's about to walk to Taehyung, someone grabbed his hand. He raises his brow, looking back.

Taehyung sees this, growling. He tapped his bodyguard's shoulder, pointing at the guy. As his bodyguard was about to walk off, he stopped him.
"What's the matter, sir?" The bodyguard asks, raising his brow.
"Let me watch, see how Jungkook will act" Taehyung says as he sipped on his vodka.

"Uh, do I know you?" Jungkook says, raising his brow as he looked at the guy up and down.
"Let's go somewhere, pretty boy" The guy says, winking. He didn't seem drunk, didn't even smelt like one, he's just a horny fucker.
"Thank you but I'm not interested" Jungkook says, about to walk away but the guy stopped him.
"Come on, you can date me, I'm good in bed" The guy says, winking again. Jungkook cringes, shaking his head.

"I'm sorry but I'm not really interested. And if I date a man, I'll choose those who's a gentleman and not like you, a horny fucker" Jungkook says before harshly removing the guy's hold on his arm.

Taehyung stared with a smirk, his lips turning to an 'o' as he sees Jungkook remove the guy's hand. The younger winked at him and he too, winked back.