[Taekook] Love me forever pt3 💜

(Requested by Cha_ARMY2005❤)

Yoongi walks to the cemetery, a bouquet in his hands. He was confused on why everytime he visits his brother's grave, he would see fresh flowers. He needed to be fast cause he might see who out it there. As he got closer, he saw someone sitting on the ground, facing his brother's grave. He got closer, he recognize that blue hair.

His eyes widened, Taehyung, it was Taehyung. He approaches him, tapping his shoulder. The other got startled, looking up before his eyes widened.
"Oh, h-hyung, I'm sorry, I'll go" He says, standing up and was about to leave. Yoongi remembered the letter Jungkook gave to him before he was involved in that car accident. His brother didn't want him to hurt or hate Taehyung for what he did, yeah, you could say Jungkook's too forgiving(like me 😂).

"Wait, Taehyung" He says, making the said male to stop on his tracks. The younger looks back, biting his lips as he looked down.
"Don't, it's okay" Yoongi says, making the other look up with a small smile.
"I know Jungkook wouldn't forgive me if I'm being mean to someone, that's what he always say whenever someone hurts him. He always said that they have a reason on why they're like that, and I love that about him" Yoongi says, chuckling. He placed the bouquet down, sitting on the ground.

He motions for Taehyung to also sit down, to which the younger followed.
"I wonder how he's up there" Yoongi says, looking up.
"I know, hyung, I miss him" Taehyung says, smiling as he looked up.

"You two, I swear, love you guys" Jungkook says, giggling as he looked down at the two.
"Be good for me" He says, continuing to giggle as he walked away.