[Taekook] Just A Mistake, Don't Worry 🖤💜

(Inspired by a BL story I watched months ago, I love it so much ✊)

"How would you feel if I kill your family! I can't believe I'm seeing the guy who had killed the only family I have!" Taehyung screams as he punched the guy, who killed his father.
"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I didn't mean to do it!" The guy says, sobbing.
"No! You're too late!" Taehyung says as he grabbed his gun.

Suddenly, he was stopped and his hold on the guy is removed. Taehyung stared at who it was and sees his boyfriend, Jungkook, who's a cop.
"Hyung! Stop! That's no way to solve the problem, let me take care of him and put him in jail" Jungkook says and Taehyung shakes his head.
"I don't care, he needs to die too" Taehyung says as he gave the guy a glare that could kill.

"If you kill him, I'll have to put you in jail" Jungkook says, staring at Taehyung's eyes.
"Then put me there!" Taehyung says, pushing Jungkook away. He grabbed the gun, pulled the trigger. He expected to shoot the guy, but Jungkook jumped and took the shot.

Taehyung's eyes widened, he dropped his gun and ran to catch Jungkook's body.
"What's wrong with you! Why'd you take the bullet!" Taehyung says as he puts pressure on Jungkook's bullet wound.
"After this, you should learn your lesson, you fucker" Jungkook says, groaning. As Jungkook stared at Taehyung, his eyes closed, making the older panicked.

"He's okay now, luckily the bullet didn't hit any veins" The doctor says and Taehyung thanked him. He walked inside Jungkook's room, hearing loud beeps. He looks around and sees Jungkook's heart monitor in flat line. He panics, looking back and forth until...
"Hyung, pranked you" Jungkook says, making Taehyung groan.
"What the fuck is wrong with you, I was panicked" The older says, rolling his eyes.
"Bitch, you almost killed me" Jungkook says, scoffing.
"Who's dumb enough to jump and take a bullet and protect a criminal?" Taehyung says, laughing. Jungkook scoffs, shaking his head.
"Just shut up" Jungkook says, groaning.