[Jikook] NO! 🖤💜

"Jimin, choose, yourself or him?" A guy, head covered with a mask, says as he pointed at gun at both of them. Jimin, stared at the man with a glare, growling as Jungkook, who's sat down with a blindfold and a cloth on his mouth, cries.
"Just kill me! Don't involve him here!" Jimin says, the younger hears this. The younger started screaming, but it was muffled as he continued shaking his head.
"Hwung, nwo!" Jungkook says in a muffled way, crying.

"This bitch is loud" The man said coldly before shooting Jungkook on the head. The younger stopped moving, head falling forward. Jimin's eyes widened, he screamed.
"NO!"

Jimin wakes up, lifting his head up to see the familiar scene, but this time he had a gun in his hand.
"Shoot him! Jimin, shoot him!" The guy with a mask yells as he had a gun pointed at him. Jimin shakes his head, dropping the gun. The guy scoffs, rolling his eyes before shooting Jungkook.
"NO!"

"Just shoot me! H--" Jimin is cut off as a hand was put in his shoulder. He looked at his side, seeing a confused and worried Jungkook. His eyes widened, hugging the younger. The younger yelps, but hugged back.
"Uh... Hyung?" Jungkook says, raising his brow. Jimin just continued hugging him, pulling away a little to kiss Jungkook's lips.
"What's happening to you?" The younger asks, the older shakes his head, chuckling a little.
"Nothing, just a nightmare, baby, let's go back to sleep" Jimin says before laying both of them down.

Wrapping his arms around Jungkook before telling the younger to close his eyes and sleep.