[Jikook] It isn't my fault 🖤

Jungkook stares at the two that was kissing in front of him. He couldn't believe it, why? His boyfriend was kissing something who isn't him, someone who he also trusted for his whole years. The two stopped kissing and now realized that Jungkook was watching him.
"Oh, enjoyed the show, Jungkook ah?" The girl, Juhye, said. Tears started falling down his cheeks, he looked at Jimin who was just smirking.

"Why?" Was all Jungkook could say, his body was shaking. Juhye left, leaving the two alone.
"Tell me, hyung, why?" The younger asks, tears now streaming down his cheeks.
"You don't realize it do you? Its your fault why cheated" Jimin says, standing up as he grabbed the boy's face harshly.
"H-how is it my fault?" Jungkook asks, sniffling. The older then glared at him, his grip on his face tightening.

"You made me cheat by you always being gone" Jimin says, his hand trailing down the boy's neck. He looked at Jungkook's eyes before choking him. The younger's breath got caught, he held onto the older's arms, trying to stop him. The younger managed to removed the hold on his neck, pushing the older.

"I was gone because you're too lazy to find a job! I was gone because we needed money, hyung! You don't find any jobs to sustain any goods for us, you should be the one who's finding a job! You told me, I should stop working until you find one, but what do I see here?! Huh?! All I see was you drinking and sleeping while here am I, being tired and sleep deprived just because of work to provide money for the rent of this expensive apartment you bought! Hyung, can't you see how everytime you wanted "fun", I couldn't give it to you? It's because I'm tired and you're just gonna tire me out more! Can't you see the way I was getting skinnier? That's because you always eat all the groceries that I could buy with my left salary! Hyung, be truthful, you didn't keep your promise! And I've had enough of it, I need some space and we're over!" Jungkook says, going upstairs and slamming the door shut.

He got back with his luggage with him.
"Don't come looking for me"