[Jikook] Bunny Meets Jimin pt2 🖤💜

Jimin walks around the forest, sighing

Jimin walks around the forest, sighing. He feels so bad he needed to leave Jungkook, the younger was pregnant. Es, they did the deed when Jungkook was in heat, now Jimin's gonna have kids. He looks back, a gun being pointed at him.

"I heard you got a hybrid with you, do you think it's good hiding one? They're needed to be killed because they're ruthless" The guy says, smirking.
"I'm not hiding a hybrid, and if I did, I'll train them to be a good hybrid, now leave me alone" Jimin says, the guy just scoffs.

"We know, you don't need to lie, we found your house the other day, and I can assure you, we saw a hybrid and it's seems that he's pregnant... He needs to die and those kids inside him should do too, hybrids need to go extinct" The guy says. Jimin's eyes widened, Jungkook's in danger.
"What did you say?" Jimin says with gritted teeth as he points his own gun on the guy's forehead. The guy smirked, laughing.

"Better hide that hybrid" The guy says before slapping the gun away and leaving. Jimin gulps, biting his bottom lip and rushed home.

"Oh, hyung, I cooked-" Jungkook gets cut off as Jimin shushes him.
"We gotta pack" Jimin says, causing Jungkook to frown.
"What do you mean pack?" Jungkook asks and Jimin looks around.
"People are after us... Especially you, they're planning on killing you and that's not happening, let's go, Koo" Jimin says, making Jungkook gasp and nod.

Jimin and Jungkook looks around, making sure no one is around before they ran. Jungkook had a hard time, especially that he's pregnant.

The two stopped as Jungkook starts to feel weak, feeling the kids kick.
"Hyung, wait... " Jungkook says as he leans on a tree, Jimin staring at him in worry.
"You okay?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nods, breathing in and out.
"We should walk for now" Jimin says and Jungkook nods.

They reached the city, Jungkook looking around as he hadn't been here before.
"I know a place" Jimin says and they walked slowly, trying not to look suspicious.

They reached a building, they both looked up and suddenly, a guy with a long tail walked out, throwing the garbage. He then looked at them, raising his brow.
"May I help you two?" The guy asks. Jungkook puts his hood down, revealing his ears.
"Oh, a hybrid, come in" The guy said and they both walked in.
"Are you a hybrid too?" The guy asks Jimin, who shook his head.
"He's dating me" Jimin says and the guy nods.
"Everybody! A bunny hybrid!" The guy said and all of the people looked back. Jungkook blushes but held on his bump. The guy gasps, seeing this.
"You're pregnant" He says and Jimin nods.

"Hmm, you guys are welcome here! Everybody! New members!"