[Taekook] Hurt 🖤💜

(Requested by peanutjungkook 💜)

"Stop!" Taehyung yelled as he pushed Jungkook, who just smirked at him.
"Karma will get you soon, Jungkook" Taehyung says, glaring. Jungkook stared at Taehyung, who then walked out of the school.

It's been a year, Taehyung was more stronger now. He's changed. He smirked, staring at the photo.
"What are you now, Jeon Jungkook?" He says, laughing.
"I'm getting revenge for all those things you've had done to me" Taehyung says, crushing the picture in his hands.

Taehyung walked around the strip club, licking his lips. He sat down at a chair and ordered some drink.

Taehyung stood from his seat and walked to where the restroom is. As he's about to get in, he hears a familiar voice.

"I-I'm sorry... I didn't get that much money... They wouldn't throw money at me"

Taehyung scoffs, getting in. He stopped as he's met with Jungkook, who gasps and covered his eye, which had a bruise.
"Jung-" Taehyung is cut off as Jungkook walked out. He decided to follow the younger and grabbed his arm as he catch up to him.
"He-" Taehyung is cut off as Jungkook pushed him.
"I know what you're thinking... "Oh, Mr bad boy is a stripper now"... Get away, Taehyung, I have many problems to deal with" Jungkook says, he was grabbed again.
"I saw that bruise on your eye" Taehyung says, sighing.

"So? It's nothing, it's not like I haven't been in a fight before" Jungkook says, scoffing.
"In a fight or someone is hurting you?" Taehyung asks, frowning.
"Why do you even care? You're here for revenge, right? So, hit me, I don't care" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"No... I wanted revenge... But I changed my mind" Taehyung says. Jungkook laughs, shaking his head and walked away.

[TW ⚠️ MENTIONS OF ABUSE ⚠️ TW]

Jungkook hugged himself as he walked down the street. He hated walking alone, yes, he was strong... But he's now weak because of his boyfriend. He flinches as his arm is grabbed, looking back and being met with Taehyung.
"You again? Get away" Jungkook says as he yanked Taehyung's hand away.
"Tell me the truth, I can help you" Taehyung says, crossing his arms. Jungkook couldn't take the pressure anymore and just bursts.

"I'm weak! I'm weak, okay! That bad boy act! It's all gone now! My boyfriend controls me! He forced me to work as a stripper because we're running out of money but turns out, he uses it for his sluts! Now get away!" Jungkook says as he wiped his tears.
"Why didn't you tell anybody?" Taehyung says. Jungkook glared at him, rolling his eyes.
"Nobody would listen to me" Jungkook says.

Jungkook opened the door and only to get shocked as the cops walked in. One was helping him out of the house while his boyfriend is taken out in cuffs.
"Why-" Jungkook says and he's hugged. Looking up, he's met with Taehyung.
"You're safe now" Taehyung whispers. Jungkook's eyes widened before he hugged Taehyung back, crying.

"Thank you... "