[Taekook] Highschool sweethearts no more 🖤

Jungkook walked to one of the seats, sighing in relief

Jungkook walked to one of the seats, sighing in relief. Someone then sat down beside him, patting his back.
"Yo, Jungkook" He looks up as he heard that, raising his brow.
"Yes? Oh" He let out as he recognizes it as one of his highschool classmate.
"Where's your Taehyungie~?" The girl says, wiggling her brow. Jungkook frowns, scoffing.
"There. And he's not my Taehyungie~ anymore, I have a husband already" Jungkook says before looking at his husband at his side.

His husband smiled, kissing his head.
"But I thought-" The girl is cut off as Jungkook laughed.
"Because we promised to marry eachother? Yeah, but like, it didn't work, he found his 'the one' and I found mine" Jungkook says, smiling as his husband wrapped his arm around his waist.
"Oh" The girl let out, nodding.

"Where's you baby~?" Yoongi says as he walked Taehyung.
"Here, she's here right with me" He says, chuckling.
"Wait, you and Jungkook didn't get married?" Yoongi asks and Taehyung nods.
"Didn't work, he found himself a husband and I found mine" Taehyung says, kissing his wife.
"Oh, well, y'all aren't highschool sweethearts then" Yoongi says, shrugging.