[Taekook] Judging is a sin 🖤💜

(Idea from MirzaNaznin, thank you 😘)

People thought Taehyung would be your typical nerd of the school. They thought he would be weak, but you could see that he's well-built.
"Hey nerd, what would you do if i--woah!" Taehyung's bully says, cutting himself off as a student walked through the hallway.
"Wait, is he new? I haven't seen him around the school" The girls started to gossip around, some in awe and some was gasping as they saw how pretty the student was for a guy.

"H-hi, uhmm... Can you please help me find this class, hyung" The guy said, approaching Taehyung who was on the nearest locker. The older got startled, blushing as he looks at the younger.
"O--" Taehyung was cut off, the guy was snatched away.
"Hey, I can help you, cutie, he's just a loser" The bully, Jay, said, smirking as he eye raped the guy.
"Can you get away, I don't like people who judges" The guy said, grabbing Taehyung's hand.

The bully blushed, running away. Taehyung stared at the guy, smiling as he just saved him from almost getting bullied again.
"Hey hyu--" He cuts the guy off, clearing his throat.
"How do you know I'm older than you?" He asks, clueless.
"Oh, uh... Are you younger? I'm sorry, I just have a habit of calling people hyung" The guy says, blushing as he looks down.
"I'm only 21" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"Oh, oh! I'm only 19, hyung. By the way, my name is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook" The guy, now known as Jungkook says.
"Well, Jungkook, I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung"

As months pass by, the two got more closer, even making their relationship to the other level.

"Baby~~" Taehyung says, backhugging his now boyfriend. The younger giggles, kissing the older's cheeks.
"Eww, the nerd is hugging the pretty guy of the school! Get Jungkook away!" A girl, Jennie, yells, all the students gasping. This made Jungkook pissed, he removed his boyfriend's arm and held his hand.
"I'm tired of you guys always judging my hyung!! Just wait until you guys see! He'll be successful!" The younger had tears falling down his cheeks, he couldn't take how his hyung would get bullied by his appearance.

Taehyung noticed this, pulling his boyfriend for a hug. He glared at the people, growling.
"You guys can judge me whenever you want, I don't care! But you guys hurting or making my boyfriend cry, I'll kill you all" He says before rubbing the younger's back.

"I'm so proud of you, hyungie! You're a CEO now, a successful one too" Jungkook says, sitting on his boyfriend's lap. The older chuckled, kissing the younger's neck. A knock was heard on the door, him saying to come in. It was the receptionist, she had a file on her hand.
"What is it, Ryumin?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.
"Sir, this two people said they knew sir Jungkook and they want to apply" She said before moving aside to let the people she was talking about to come in.

"Oh, Jennie and Jay! How are you guys doing?" Taehyung says, smirking at the two who had a shocked expression.
"Oh, you guys are shocked to know that the nerd you guys knew will be a successful CEO? Well, if you two are applying, I won't hire you two so go find another company to apply to" He says, his expression changing. The two stared at the Jungkook, but he just gave them a smirk.

"You guys should've know that judging is a sin"