[Taekook] Explosions 🖤

(Credits to my homie BTSismynewdrug 😏🥺)

Taehyung visits Jungkook as the clock strikes midnight. Boom! The sounds of explosions from fireworks erupt which made Taehyung give a light chuckle.

"I remember how you were always afraid of explosions and fireworks, how you woukd always cower after every Boom it made and as you cower I was there beside you comforting you and once more I shall do it again..." He says, his lips wobbling and his voice getting more shaky.

"Come on, my love. Won't you like to see these beautiful things blow up in the sky and make it brighter with its colors?" Taehyung says with tears running down his face as he put down the flowers he brought with him and placed it by his grave.

"I'm sorry I failed to comfort you as you cowered and now you got hurt by your own fear. Please forgive me." Taehyung says between choked sobs.

Jungkook was there behind him looking at his lover grieving his death. He wanted to reach out to him but he couldn't. Suddenly Jungkook was tapped by the shoulder by what looked like the Grim Reaper.

"Say your final goodbye's before I guide you to heaven, little one" The Grim Reaper said. Jungkook hesitated but decided to give him one last hug before he had to go.

Jungkook gave Taehyung a hug as the older continued sobbing
"It wasn't your fault, babe...please move on" Jungkook said as he started to cry with Taehyung.

Jungkook then let go and kept wiping his tears away but it just kept falling.

He then followed the grim reaper to the bright light but before he entered he looked back one last time.

"Goodbye for now, my love. We will meet again in our next life" Jungkook says before stepping in the bright light.

 We will meet again in our next life" Jungkook says before stepping in the bright light