[Taekook] The shy boy 💜

Jungkook looks up as a hand slammed down on his table

Jungkook looks up as a hand slammed down on his table. He looks back down as he made eye contact with the Taehyung, the Kim Taehyung. He gulps, pulling his hood more to cover his face.
"Hey, Jungkook" He hears, but he ignored it. Taehyung sighed, grabbing Jungkook's hand. The younger gasps, looking up.
"P-please let go" Jungkook stutters, biting his lips.

"Go out with me, let's test how brave you are to really go out with me" Taehyung says, winking. Jungkook blushes, shaking his head.
"N-no, I don't wanna get hurt" The younger stutters, softly removing Taehyung's hand on his hand.
"No, I'm not joking... I want to go out with you... Not a bet or something, it's on my own will" Taehyung says. Jungkook inspects him, he sees the sincerity in his eyes, he wasn't lying. Jungkook gulps, looking away.

"I-I... I don't know" He says, taking a deep breath. Taehyung then turned his head and their faces were inches apart. The people insude gasps and just watched.
"Come on, don't be so shy" Taehyung says, smiling.
"Oka-okay... I will" Jungkook says, making Taehyung smile wider, his boxy smile showing.

Jungkook takes a deep breath as he put on lip balm. Tucking a hair behind his ear, he smiled at himself. He stood up away from the mirror and went out.

Jungkook looks down, his hands in front of him. He looks up as he saw shoes, and was met with Taehyung. They had a staring contest for a few seconds before they smiled and nodded at eachother.

"So, why are you so shy?" Taehyung asks, must be a awkward question but that's the only thing he can think of. He couldn't concentrate as Jungkook looked so ethereal. He didn't know that because every time he sees the younger, he's always in sweats and hoodies.
"You look beautiful by the way" Taehyung says, smiling. Jungkook smiled back, giggling.
"You too... " The date was filled with smiles, compliments and last but not the least, an 'I love you'

 " The date was filled with smiles, compliments and last but not the least, an 'I love you'