[Jikook] Tell Hyung 🖤💜

(Brothers Jikook)

(Brothers Jikook)

"Kookie? Can I come in?" Jimin says and Jungkook nods, the door was already opened, but Jimin made sure the younger was okay with him coming in.
"Mom told me you didn't wanna eat? What happened? Did you and your boyfriend fight?" Jimin says as he rubs Jungkook's back. Jungkook shook his head, not wanting to talk. The younger looks up, being met with Jimin's friend. He looks back down in hurry, biting his bottom lip. Jimin looks up and was met with his friend.
"We're talking about personal things, go for now" Jimin says, his friend stared at Jungkook before nodding. As the guy left, Jungkook pushed Jimin away.
"P-please leave me alone for now, hyung" Jungkook says as he laid down and turned back, covering himself.
"Okay, but please tell hyung what you're going through" Jimin says before leaving the room. Jungkook just silently cried, covering his mouth.

[TW ⚠️ SEXUAL ASSAULT ⚠️ TW]

Jungkook looks at himself in the mirror when he heard his door open and then hearing the click of his lock after. Looking back, he's met with Jimin's friend.
"Well, well, well, Kookie" The guy says, smirking.
"Get away from me" Jungkook says as tears starts to form in his eyes.
"H-hyung! Jimin hyung! Mom-" Jungkook gets cut off as his mouth is covered. His screams muffled like what happened before. Tears streams down his cheeks, shaking his head.

Jimin hears the screams, frowning. All he sees was his friend going somewhere. So, he went to Jungkook's room. He noticed how it was locked.
"Mom! The key to Jungkook's room! Please, hurry up" Jimin says, biting his bottom lip. His mom walked to him and gave him the key in a hurry. As soon as he opened the door, what he saw made his blood boil. He ran to his friend, who was forcing Jungkook to kiss him. He starts punching him, even though, he's his friend, what he's doing was wrong. Their mother ran to Jungkook, hugging him as he cried, tightly holding onto her shirt.

"Jim-Jimin, stop!" Their mom says and Jimin did, breathing heavily. His friend laid on the ground, bleeding and beaten up. Jungkook stared at his brother, who had tears falling down his cheeks and quickly hugged him.

"Kookie, it'll be good for you" Jimin says as he smiled, giving Jungkook his antidepressants. Jungkook stared at the older, giving back a smile and nodded.
"Thank you, hyung" Jungkook says, giggling.

"No worries, just for you"