[Jikook] Can't fool me 🖤

"Hi baby, you okay?" Jimin says as he approached the younger. Jungkook backed away, shaking his head.
"You can't fool me anymore, hyung" The younger said, confusing the older.
"What are you saying?" Jimin asks as he continues to approach Jungkook.

"You're using me, you're using me to make your crush jealous. I'm just a toy that you'll throw away after you get another one" Jungkook said as tears fall down his cheeks. Jimin bit his lips, looking down.
"So it is true, you're using me" Jungkook says, sniffling as he wiped his tears.
"I shouldn't of have trusted you then, I shouldn't if have fell in love with you! I shouldn't of have answered the question "Would you like to be my boyfriend"! It's all bullshit!" Jungkook says, voice raising every sentence.

"That was in the past, Kook, I swear I'm over her!" Jimin says, shaking his head.
"Hyung, you should've told me then! I would've forgiven you, but you hid it until I, myself, found out!" Jungkook said, grabbing his hair as he fell to the floor. Jimin's tears started to fall down his cheeks, he fell on his knees as his shoulders went up and down as he sobbed.
"I'm so sorry, please, don't leave me" He said, looking at Jungkook.

"I don't know anymore, hyung, I'm sorry, I need to be away from you now..."

"No, Kook, please, baby..."