[Jikook] Oh Dear Diary 🖤

Jungkook smiled as he cheered for his boyfriend

Jungkook smiled as he cheered for his boyfriend. Suddenly, he hears some people gossiping.

"I heard Jimin slept with one of the members of his team"

"Nah, I think it's one of the girls in the cheer leading team"

Jungkook's smile fell, he bit bottom lip and looked down.

"Hyung, be honest with me" Jungkook says as tears fell down his cheeks. Jimin stared at him with confusion but nodded otherwise.
"Did you sleep with somebody?" Jungkook asks. Jimin gulps, biting his bottom lip.
"N-no!" Jimin says, Jungkook bit his bottom lip.
"Why are you stuttering? You look guilty" Jungkook says, sniffling as he wiped his tears.

"O-okay, I slept with one of the girls in the cheer leading team" Jimin says, gulping. Jungkook looks down, clenching his fists.
"Let's stop this... " Jungkook says and Jimin shakes his head.
"Baby, it was one time... It was a mistake, we were both drunk" Jimin says, grabbing both of Jungkook's hand.
"But you should know that! I know you have high alcohol tolerance, hyung" Jungkook says, pushing the older.
"Baby-" Jimin cuts himself off as Jungkook walked away. The people around, stared at them, gossiping.

Jimin walks to Jungkook's locker. The younger left school and never came back after that. He opened and gasped as a notebook fell. Grabbing it, he opened it and saw Jungkook's handwriting.

Oh dear diary, I met a boy. He made my dull heart, light up with joy...

He sighs and turned to the other page.

Oh dear diary, we fell apart, welcome to the life of Jeon Jungkook...

He tears up, wiping his tear as he closed the notebook, putting it in his bag.

"He was the one who always supported me... Why did I hurt him... "