[Taekook] A song for you 🖤💜

Taehyung and Jungkook was video calling eachother. The younger had his guitar with him, he wanted to sing a song to his boyfriend. They were in a long distance relationship, the younger being in Busan while the older's in Daegu.

"Hyung! Let me sing a song for you! I just made this a week ago" Jungkook says, but he wasn't answered. He pouts, furrowing his brows as the older was focused on his phone.

"Hyung?" He said, now finally getting the older's attention. The older hummed, looking at the laptop before going back on his phone. Jungkook sighed, his boyfriend wasn't paying attention to him. He just started singing, strumming the guitar as he sang.

(You guys pick a song)

After the song, Jungkook let tears fall down as he saw that the older wasn't really paying attention to his song. He bit his lips as it trembles, he saw how Taehyung was smiling on his phone. He sadly smiled, putting his guitar aside.

"Bye, hyung, I'll just talk to you tomorrow" He said before ending the call and crying into his pillow.

Taehyung gets off his phone, looking at his laptop. He only saw a black screen, not seeing the younger's face. As he was about to open his laptop again, his phone started ringing. He answered it, to hear a very loud voice.

"Hey fucker! What did you do to my brother?! I could hear him crying from his room!"

"Oh shit" Taehyung mutters under his breath, biting his lips before talking.

"I think he got upset because I wasn't paying attention to his song, I'll call him"

Taehyung tried, but the younger wouldn't really answer. His call with Jimin ended as the older was really mad that his brother was upset because of his idiotic boyfriend. Taehyung sighed to himself, biting his lips as he was really mad at himself for making his baby upset.

Taehyung opens Skype, ringing his boyfriend. After a few rings, it was answered and he was met with a puffy eyed Jungkook.

"Hi hyungie" He could really tell by the hoarse voice of the younger that he cried, it made him guilty.

"Baby, I'm sorry"

"For what, Hyungie?"

"For not listening to you song yesterday night, maybe sing it again for me?"

"Of course, yay!"

(This hurt my heart at first 😂

By the way, this is how I smile

I have a gap in between those big front teeth, and I also have chubby cheeks hhahaa.

I don't know if I should hate those two front teeth, but you guys are the one to judge 😂😂

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼]