Chapter fifty three: Uh oh...

In two weeks time, Jen and Brad could potentially become parents to their beautiful baby girls. Jen is now 34 weeks pregnant and she's definitely starting to feel it.

She is currently lying in bed as she really can't be bothered to get up. She's cuddled up in the sheets with Norman by her side and she's watching some T.V. Brad left early for work this morning but he's due to call her on his first break which is soon. Jen wishes he didn't have to work today because she just wants to cuddle up with him all day and just be lazy which is something that they don't get the chance to do often because of their busy schedules.

(Jen's P.O.V)

Gosh I'm so uncomfortable at the moment. My back is starting to ache and I just want to stay in bed all day. The only thing getting me through this uncomfortable morning is knowing that Brad will be calling me soon and I can't wait to hear his voice...even though I only said 'goodbye' to him just a few hours ago.

I sit up in bed which takes me a good minute and once I'm finally up, I waddle to the bathroom to pee... something which I've been doing every hour since one of the babies' head is positioned right on top of my bladder which is just great.

Just as I'm washing my hands I head my phone ring and I instantly know it's Brad. I walk as quickly as I can back to the bed, climb back in and answer it.

"Hey baby" I say with the biggest smile on my face

"Hey gorgeous. How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling okay. My back hurts and it literally took me a few minutes just to get out of bed but I'm okay... I just really miss you and I really wish you could come home"

"Maybe try to lay on a hot water bottle to help your back baby. I really wish I could come home too, I just want to come and cuddle up to you"

"I can't find the water bottle, I've looked but I can't find one. There's nothing I want to do right now except cuddle you... touch you... kiss you..." I say as I bite my lip on the other end of the phone

"I'll get one on my way home from work... Jen?"

"Yes baby?"

"By any chance are you um... horny?"

"Yes I am... yes baby... I'm horny for you"

"Well um... I don't know if this is any consolation but I'm alone in my trailer right now"

"How long have you got?" I start to get even more turned on

"Around thirty minutes"

"Well that's plenty of time baby... I'm so ready... you start"

(Third Persons P.O.V)

"Well... I'm sitting on the couch in just my boxers since it's so hot... what are you wearing right now?" Brad slowly reaches his hand to his boxers

"I'm laying in bed wearing absolutely nothing... I can feel myself getting aroused and my hand is resting just below my stomach on my pubic bone" Jen says as she reaches her hand lower

"My hand is now in my boxers and my penis is starting to get harder and harder as I lightly stroke it"

"My fingers are making there way slowly to my clit, desperate for human touch. I've started to encircle my fingers around... mmmmmmm" Jen starts lightly moaning into the phone as she starts to pleasure herself

"My hand is now fully wrapped around my penis which is standing erect... I'm moving my hand up and down and it feels... amazing"

"My fingers have made it inside and I'm closing my eyes thinking of you twisting your fingers inside me"