Chapter twelve: F.R.I.E.N.D.S Christmas party

*December 23rd 1998*

Jen and Brad have been invited to the F.R.I.E.N.D.S annual Christmas party. Jen loves these parties, especially the Christmas ones. It's an excuse to get extra festive and to get extremely drunk.

(Brad's P.O.V)

I haven't seen Jen in around five days. We've both been really busy and just haven't had the time but we've been talking on the phone constantly... we even had phone sex for the first time.

Jen's at the hair salon with Chris getting her hair done for tonight. I'm at home trying to find the perfect suit to wear tonight. I can't wait to see her at the party. I can't wait to see what she's wearing. I can't wait to hold her and to kiss her but most importantly, I can't wait to just spend time with her. She has given me an idea of what she's wearing. She said she's wearing something that's silver. I have picked out a black suit, a white shirt and a silver tie so it will kind of match with what she's wearing.

(Jen's P.O.V)

I just got back from the hair salon. Chris coloured my hair and straightened it for me. I can't wait to see Brad later. We haven't seen each other for five days and it's been the longest five days of my life. I've missed him so much but we've talked on the phone constantly. Every morning, throughout the day and every night... we even had a little special time on the phone if you know what I mean which made me want to see him even more.

It's 7pm and the party starts at 9pm so it's not long until I get to see my handsome man. I told Brad to incorporate silver into his outfit tonight as I'm wearing a silver sparkly mini dress with heels. First of all I tan myself with my favourite fake tan. After that, I begin to do my makeup. I do a natural look with silver eyeshadow, black eyeliner and mascara.

*1 hour later*

I'm finally finished with my makeup and my tan has finally set. I head downstairs to the kitchen and make myself a margarita to get myself in the party mood. I let Norman out for a wee and fill up his food bowl. After around 30 minutes, I go back upstairs to get dressed. I go into my closet and pick out my sexiest pair of underwear since I know me and Brad will be all over each other after a few drinks. I put them on and slip into my dress. Whilst I'm putting my jewellery on, I call my driver and say I'll be ready in around 10 minutes. I put my rings, bracelet and earrings on and grab my shoes and head back downstairs. I slip into my heels, finish my drink and give Norman a kiss and as I'm doing this my driver beeps letting me know he's outside. I open the door and yell "I'll be there now", run back inside to grab my purse and get the keys to lock the door.

*At the party*

I arrive at the party and head inside. I look around for Brad but can't see him yet so I walk over to where I see Courteney and Lisa.

"Hey girls" I say as I wrap my arms around the both of them

"Jen you look stunning" Says Court who's looking me up and down and gives me a wink as she always does as a joke

"Yeah Jen, I gotta say I think Brad's going to go crazy when he sees you" Lisa comments and we all laugh

"Speaking of Brad, is he here yet? Have you seen him?" I ask the girls looking around to see if I can spot him

"No we haven't seen him but maybe the guys have" both girls say pointing to Matt, Matty and David

I walk over and speak to the guys. "Hey dudes" I go in for hug with each of them

"You look good Jen" Matty says and the other guys nod

"Have any of you seen Brad?"

As I say this all three guys point behind me. I look back and see Brad walking through the door. I immediately run over to him, jump on him giving him a hug and he spins me around.