Chapter six: Something special is happening

*Just a quick warning... this chapter is R-rated so please read at your own risk*

*30 minutes later*
After a car journey of constant talking, laughing and flirting they finally arrive at Jen's house.
They get out of the car and walk hand in hand into her house. Once inside they take their coats and shoes off and head into the kitchen.

(Jen's P.O.V)
We get into my kitchen and I pour Brad and myself a glass of wine and decide to tell him what I had planned for this evening.

"So... I thought it would be a nice idea if we made pizza for dinner as I've got a pizza oven, then we could go and sit out on the deck with some candles and wine..."

"Jen that sounds perfect. I don't care what we do, as long as I get to be with you".

Brad takes a grip around my waist and he presses his lips against mine. I respond to the kiss, tilting my head slightly to deepen it and with that I feel him lick my lips so I open my mouth to let his tongue in. Our tongues intertwine for a few minutes and I lightly moan into his mouth as his hands are all over my back. After a few more minutes, we separate.

"Wow" I whisper as he stepped away from me

He looks at me in the most lustful way and says "come on, let's make these pizzas".

I laugh and get out all the ingredients putting them on the counter. As we are making the dough, Brad says my name so I turn to look at him and he takes his finger that is covered in flour and pokes my nose.

"Hey!" I say pretending to ask upset and then I do the same thing to him. Before we knew it there is flour everywhere. Over the floor, the kitchen counter and all over us. We can't stop giggling as we finish making out pizzas.

I place them in the oven and head outside with my wine to light some candles with Brad following me.

We sit and talk about random stuff really enjoying each others company. I slowly start to lean in for a kiss when I'm interrupting by the oven timer.

"We'll continue with this later" I say giving him a wink as I walk back into the kitchen to get the pizzas. I tell him to stay there as I won't be long but like the true gentleman he is, he insists on coming to help me.
*one hour later*
(Brad's P.O.V)
We finished our food a while ago but we've just been sitting there talking. I know this is only the second date but just listening to her talk, laugh and seeing her beautiful smile is making me fall in love with her so much. I knew from the moment I laid my eyes on her that I loved her but this just proved it even more.

I get up to take the dishes inside to wash them but she stops me...

"Hey, don't worry about that I'll do them in the morning"

I try my best to persuade her to let me do them but she's having none of it. We head back outside and cuddle up on the little sofa she has there and I'm thinking that this is the perfect time to give her the necklace.

I tilt my head slightly to look at her and in a soft voice I say "Jen..."
"yes honey?" I look into her beautiful ocean blue eyes and say "I have something I would like to give you" and with that I pull a long black velvet box out of my pocket and hand it to her. She looks at me slightly confused but I just tell her to open it.

(Jen's P.O.V)
I open the box Brad has given me and inside there is this stunning gold lock and key necklace with my initial on it. I can't help but stare at it with tears in my eyes.

"Oh my god Brad it's absolutely gorgeous thank you... but what's it for?" I ask chocking on my words.
"Well I saw it in a window of this jewellery store and immediately thought of you and then I had the letter 'J' engraved in it with diamonds" he replies smiling and wiping the tears from my eyes. "Here let's put it on you"