Chapter one: The phone call

The year was 1998:
(Jen's P.O.V)
I just got home from Warner Brothers after a long day of rehearsals. Norman greets me as soon as I get through the door. "Hi my baby" I say as I kneel down and kiss him on the head. I get up, head to the kitchen and pour myself a glass of wine and head upstairs to run myself a nice, hot bubble bath. I dim the lights in the bathroom and light some candles before getting in the tub.
*one hour later*
I get out of the tub after a nice, long relaxing bath. I dry myself off and walk into my closet and get changed into my pyjamas. As it's 10pm, I climb into bed and watch some T.V. After around 30 minutes I hear my phone so I get up to answer it...
"Hello?"
"Hi Jen it's me"
"Oh hi honey how are you?" I say as I realise it's my manager.
"I'm good. Listen, how would you feel if I set you up on a date?"
"Um... well it depends on who it's with" I say as I twirl my hair with my fingers.
"It's an another actor, his name is Brad Pitt and I think you two will really hit it off".
"Brad Pitt huh?" I say smiling as I think he's very sexy.
"Yes, so what do you say?" She asks
"Okay I'm fine with that. Sooooo, when's this happening?"
"How about tomorrow? I'll give you his number, am I allowed to give him yours?"
"Yes that's fine" I reply
"Great, I'll tell him now. Have fun tomorrow".
"I will thank you, bye honey".

Oh a date with Brad Pitt huh... Jen thinks to herself.

She continues to watch T.V with Norman cuddled up to her when her phone rings again. Secretly she's hoping it's Brad calling to discus their date tomorrow.
"Hello"
"Hello, is this Jennifer?"
"Yes it is, who am I speaking to please?"
"Hi it's Brad"
"Oh hi Brad, how are you?" She asks maybe a little too excitedly.
"I'm good thank you, how are you?"
"I'm good. I guess you're calling about tomorrow?"
"That's exactly why I'm calling"...

They discuss what they want to do and their conversation goes on for around 30 minutes.
"Okay so I'll see you tomorrow" says Brad in his sexy voice
"Yes you will, I can't wait" She reply with a goofy smile on my face.
"Me neither, so I guess this is bye for now"

They both say goodbye and Jen hangs up.
They are meeting at Brads house at 7pm and they are going to order takeout and drink some wine.
Jen goes to bed very excited about the following day.

*Authors note*
Hi, this is my first story ever. I hope you like it and please let me know what you think☺️
Thank you