Chapter ninety two: A new movie for Mommy

(Jen's P.O.V)

It's February 3rd 2004 and I've just reached my 3rd month of pregnancy. We still haven't told anyone yet and it's made it easier since I don't have a bump yet. The baby is sitting right at the back of my uterus, which means this pregnancy I won't have a bump as big as my last one.

A few weeks ago I signed onto a new movie called 'Along Came Polly' alongside Ben Stiller and we start shooting today. I had no choice but to tell the director that I was pregnant but I've made him sign a confidentiality contract, meaning he legally cannot tell anyone about my pregnancy. The reason I had to tell him was because this movie had three filming locations... L.A, New York and Hawaii and since I've already got three children and one more on the way, I wouldn't really comfortable being that far away from home, but John, the director was adamant that he wanted me for the role of 'Polly' and said he'd make changes so we would only film in L.A.

The first scene we are filming today is the beach scene, which will be the ending scene of the movie. We are filming this scene first for obvious reasons... I can't have a baby bump whilst walking down the beach in a bikini because that's obviously not in the script.

I left the house a while ago and I haven't long pulled up on set. I'm currently in hair and makeup, getting ready for our first take in a few minutes. After fifteen more minutes of sitting in the same hair and makeup chair, Ben and I are finally making our way to our places. We lay down on the sand and wait for our cue to start acting.

"AND ACTION..."

Claude: You are here on honeymoon again? This is your beautiful bride?

Ruben: Oh, no, no, no, no, no. We're just, uh... We're just hangin' out.

Polly: Oh, come on. It's a little more serious than that.

Ruben: Well, yeah. I'm just sayin' we're not married... Right?

Polly: No, definitely not married. But it's possible.

Ruben: It is possible. We're takin'things step by step, seeing how they work out.

Claude: Okay, I don't really understand what you are talking about but, uh, any chance you are for scuba today?

Ruben: You know what... Actually, we are for scuba.

Claude: No way, Jose!

Ruben: Yes way, Jose! But we're goin' out with that guy over there. Hey, Leland.! We'll be out there in a minute.!

Claude: Ah, you know what? As long as you are for scuba, Leuban, I am happy.

Ruben: Oh. Sweet.

Claude: So, au revoir, my good friend. Okay. Hey.

Ruben: Thank you for everything, Claude.

Claude:It's good to see you again. Good-bye, Polly.

Polly: Good-bye. Nice to meet you Claude

Claude: You as well.

Ruben: So you ready?

Polly: Let's do it.

"AND CUT! Excellent guys, that was fantastic!" The director shouts and we all go back to find out what times we are filming tomorrow

<><><><><>

(Brad's P.O.V)

Jen has been on her movie set for most of the day. She was so anxious to leave me with all three of the children but I assured her that we will be just fine. This morning I took them to the park and then we went to target so they could each pick a toy for being really good whilst we were out. Ophelia chose a new baby doll... this is the millionth one she's got but I couldn't say no to her beautiful face, she really knows how to wrap me around her little finger. Pollyanna chose a toy dog that barks and jumps around, and River kept pointing towards Ophelia's baby doll, so I picked another one up and gave it to him and he cuddled and kissed it immediately, so I figured that's the toy he wanted.

After target, the girls wanted to have McDonald's for lunch... or 'adonawds' as they say it. They both had a chicken nugget happy meal and River shared some of their food... he doesn't eat a lot so there was no need to get him his own meal and the girls never finish their meals either, so I could eat the leftovers.

We are now back at the house and the girls decided they wanted to draw a picture for Jen. They are sitting at their little table in their playroom with paper and colouring pencils drawing away.

"Me dwaw a pwetty pictuwe fow mama" Pollyanna proudly shows me her 'drawing'

"Mommy is going to love that baby, good job"

"Amd me dada, wook at my dwawimg"

"Mommy is going to love both of them" They look at me, both very proud of their drawings and they go back to colouring

"Wiver dwaw fow mama?"

"That's a good idea baby"

I pick River up who's crawling around and sit him on my lap while I sit on the floor next to their little table. I give him a colouring pencil and put a piece of paper in front of him abs he starts scribbling on it.

"Good job Wiver, beautifw pictuwe. Mama gonna wove it" He looks up at Ophelia and smiles

After fifteen minutes of colouring, the girls get bored and decide they want to build a tower. They help me to pack away their crayons and we all go and sit in the living room with building blocks all around us. A few minutes later, we hear keys in the door and the girls jump up, running to the door knowing Jen is home.

"MAMA" Both girls wrap their little arms around her legs before she even has time to close the front door

"What a lovely welcome. Have you missed me?"

"We dwaw you pictuwe mama"

The girls run to the table, pick up their pictures and run back to Jen, waving both pieces of paper in her face.

"Wow, look at these. They are beautiful. I love them so much"

"Wiver dome one too mama"

"He did, let's see his aswell"

I stand up, taking River with me and we go and get his picture. He holds it in his hand and when we get closer to Jen, he holds his arms up to her and she takes him, balancing him on her hip.

"I love it baby" She looks at his drawing and gives him a kiss

"Kiss me too mama" Both girls pucker up their lips and Jen bens down, giving them their kisses too

"Hey babe, how was shooting today?" I give her a kiss as she puts her bags down

"It was really good, really fun. It was a bit cold being in a bikini when the suns not out but it was a lot of fun"

"I can't wait to see this movie, it's going to be great"

"I love how supportive you are"

"I'll always be your number one fan"

"You definitely will babe"

Hey everyone!
I just want to thank you all for 23k reads😱 I'm so shocked that my book has this many reads. I hope you all continue to love it!
Love you all🕊
Also, Happy Friends Reunion Eve🤍