Chapter nine: Halloween party

*October 31st 1998*

It's been a week since Jennifer was sick and thankfully a few days later she was back to her normal self. Her and Brad are attending a Halloween party hosted by one of her close friends, the one and only Courteney Cox. The party is at a hotel that Court has rented for the evening. Jen and Brad have booked a hotel room as they want to be able to drink at the party and they don't want to worry about getting home. Luckily everyone that's attending knows that they are together, it's just the press and the rest of the world that they haven't told yet.

It's 12pm and Jen has just finished working through the night on her new upcoming movie 'The object of my affection'. She is absolutely exhausted so when she gets home she decides to go to bed for a few hours because of course she doesn't want to be tired for tonight.

(Brad's P.O.V)

I hear Jen's car pulling up in the drive way meaning she's finally home. I spent the night at hers last night even though she wasn't there because I just love being there, plus I looked after Norman. I hear her keys jingle in the door and she walks in looking ever so tired, bless her.

Brad: Hey baby, how was work?
Jen: It was good, really good
Brad: Jen you look absolutely beat...
Jen: I know, I know. I feel it. Hey if you don't mind I'm going to go and catch up on some sleep so I'm ready for tonight. Would you do me a favour and wake me up in a few hours?

I agree and she goes off to bed.

*5pm*

I quietly walk upstairs and into Jen's room. I have to wake her up now so she can start getting ready even though I wish I could let her sleep for longer.

Brad: Jen, Jen baby

I say slightly nudging her. She just mumbles and turns the other way.

Brad: It's time to wake up. It's 5 pm. I let you sleep for as long as I could baby but you've got to start getting ready.
Jen: Mmmmmmh

She slowly opens her eyes and yawns. She reaches for me and pulls me onto the bed next to her and cuddles up close.

Brad: What are you doing? We don't have time to cuddle even though I just wish we could stay like this
Jen: I just want to cuddle you for a few minutes, please?
Brad: Okay but you can't fall back to sleep

Around 10 minutes later she finally emerges out of bed and walks into the bathroom to take a shower. As she's doing this, I take the time to get dressed into my costume for the party. I decided I was going to be Batman and Jen decided that she was going to be Cat-women. I have no idea what her costume looks like because she wouldn't show me, she said it's a surprise but apparently I'm going to love it which no doubt I will.

Jen: Oh hey there Batman

She says coming out of the bathroom. Her hair make up is done and all that's left for her to do it get dressed.

Jen: Right you need to leave so I can get changed mister and I'll call you when I'm ready

Jen says this in such a sexy voice that it makes me want to jump on her but I'll have to save that for after the party as unfortunately we are running out of time. 10 minutes later she finally calls me back into the room.

She is standing there in a matte black leather suit that clasps around her neck but with a cutout at the front making her show some amazing cleavage, not in a slutty way but a sexy way. She is wearing black gloves, with a black cat eye mask and a cat ear headband, oh and not forgetting the cat tail.