Chapter twenty: Somethings wrong

It's been a week since Jen and Brad have been back from Cabo and they are back to their busy schedules. Jen's back working on season 5 of F.R.I.E.N.D.S and Brad is filming Fight Club. They had one day together after they got back from their trip and then Brad had to go to London to start filming. This weekend he's coming back and him and Jen are going to have a date at one if their favourite restaurants.

*At the F.R.I.E.N.D.S set*

(Jen's P.O.V)

Today we are going over the script for season 5, episode 18: The one where Rachel smokes. We are all gathered around the table and we are waiting for the writers to come in and join us. I'm sitting in between Courteney and Lisa with the guys opposite. I suddenly start to feel this pain in my stomach but I just brush it off as I hadn't eaten yet and I thought maybe it's because I'm hungry. I'm talking to the girls telling them that Brad and I are having a date night tomorrow evening and I can't wait to see him. It's so hard to be away for so long but it's so worth it when we are back together again.

Marta, David and a Kevin finally arrive and they've brought us all coffee and breakfast muffins. Now that we are all here we can finally start running through the script.

*A few hours later*

We are finally on our lunch break and me and the girls go down to the cafe and order food. I get my famous Cobb salad and the girls both get sandwiches. We find a table and sit down waiting for our food to arrive. I place my hand on my stomach as I get another pain and Courteney looks at me with concern.

"Jen what's going on?" She asks and looks down at my stomach

"I don't know. Earlier I had this pain in my stomach and I've just had it again but I think it's because I'm hungry that's all" I reassure her that I'm fine

"Are you sure? I mean you looked like it really hurt" Lisa adds to the conversation also showing her concern

"Girls... trust me I'll be fine. I just need to eat and I'll be okay" Just as I say this our food arrives. We eat it and talk about the rest of the script that we have left to read and before we know it, it's time to go back to work.

*Back at home*

It's 7pm and I've just got home. Man... it was a long day today. I greet Norman as I walk through the door and he jumps up on me letting me know that he's missed me. I go into the kitchen and put a small pizza in the oven and then go to take a shower. Once I'm showered, my food is ready. I take it and sit in the living room to watch some T.V.

Oh god... here comes that pain again. What the hell could that be. I hold my stomach and bend over slightly hoping it goes away and sure enough it does.

"Maybe I'm getting my period" I think to myself as I know that soon it's due to come. Just as I've finished my food, my phone rings and it's Brad.

"Hey baby" I say so happy to hear his voice

"Hey gorgeous, how was your day?"

"It was good. We went over our new script and like always it was hilarious and..." I stop talking as I'm hit with yet another pain

"Jen... are you there... what's wrong?"

"N...n...nothing. I'm... I'm fine" I stutter trying to sound convincing but I know it hasn't worked as I'm in quite a bit of pain now

"JEN... seriously what's wrong?" I can hear the panic in his voice so I decide to tell him the truth

"I've just been getting these pains in my stomach all day that's all. They come and go but the one I just had really hurt" I wonder what he's going to say next