Chapter eighty: I didnt think this would happen to us

"Jen, are you absolutely sure this could be right?"

"Brad, just look. How can that be wrong"

"This is so amazing. It's way sooner than we expected but it's so amazing"

"I know I can't believe it. I told you I've been feeling funny for the last few weeks and this explains it"

"I can't believe we are adding another little one to our family. We will definitely have the big family that we've always wanted"

Jen and Brad are in the bathroom staring at a pregnancy test Jen has just taken and as you can probably tell, it's positive. Aside from the shock of finding out she's pregnant so soon, we'll not even eight months after River was born, they are, of course, very excited.

<><><><><>

(Jen's P.O.V)

"Mama huggy" Ophelia puts her arms up so I can pick her up

"Of course you can have a hug baby" I pick her up and cuddle her close to my chest

"I sad mama"

"Why are you sad baby?"

"I got no boobies" Ugh, not this again

"Why don't we go and play out the garden with your sister, dada, River and Norman?"

"Yes pwease, we pway chase?"

"I'll come and catch you, quick, go and run to find dada"

I put her down and she runs as fast as her little legs can carry her.

"DADA, DADA, DADA! MAMA COMING TO GET ME"

"Quick let's go and hide from her" I hear Brad tell her to hide and I see them going behind the pool equipment

"Ohh, I wonder where Ophelia and daddy can be hiding" I say as I wonder outside. Pollyanna is oblivious to the game I'm playing and she's having fun chasing Norman around on the grass

"Shall we go and find your sister and daddy" I pick River up from the grass where he was crawling around and I run with him over to the pool equipment

I sneak as quietly as I can around to the opposite side of where Brad and Ophelia are hiding and I creep up behind them.

"BOO!" I shout as I get close to them

"SHIT" Brad shouts out as he jumps up. Once he realised what he said, he was praying that Ophelia didn't hear him, otherwise she definitely would repeat it

"Mama found us dada"

"She sure did. Let's go and play with Norman with Pollyanna"

Off they run over to where Pollyanna is now rolling around on the grass pretending to be a dog... My children are so goofy but I love them so much.

<><><><><>

It's a few days later and Brad and I are on our way to our first sonogram appointment. We can't wait to see this little baby and we can't wait to start telling friends and family. We won't be telling the girls yet as we both know that they won't be able to keep it a secret at all... well at least not Ophelia anyway.

"How many weeks do you think you are?" Brad asks as we pull into the parking lot

"I really don't know but for the last three to four weeks I've not been feeling myself, so I'm guessing around a month"

<><><><><>

My name has just been called and we are now sitting in the room waiting for the doctor to come in to start the sonogram.