Chapter 102: Emery comes home

(Jen's P.O.V)

Emery is now 2 weeks old and he's finally coming home from the hospital. He'll still have his feeding tube in, but at least he's finally allowed home where he belongs. Being at home without him has been challenging but both Brad and I know it was for his health and we will do anything to make sure his health is perfect. Jane is watching River for us whilst the girls come with us to the hospital. News broke out about Emery being born but we've chosen not to comment until we're ready, which is something we'll be doing at the premier of my new movie 'Along Came Polly' which is in a month.

"Be a good boy for Grandma and mama, dada and your sisters will be home with your new brother soon"

"Mama"

"Yes sweetheart, mama won't be long"

"He'll be fine Jen, go and get your little bundle of joy"

"Thank you so much for watching him. We would've taken us with him but I think with him, the girls and Emery, it'll be a bit too much"

"That's totally understandable"

"The only reason we're taking the girls is because they keep asking to come with us to bring him home"

"You don't need to explain yourself to me honey. I did the same when I brought Julie home from the hospital... Will and I took Brad but we left Doug as we knew it would've been hard. Now go and get my grandson, grandma can't wait for a cuddle"

I give Jane a hug before brad, the girls and I make our way to the car.

"Mommy, Emey coming home?"

"He sure is, are you excited?"

"Cited mommy. I give him wots of tisses, cuddws and him pway wif my toys"

"That's so lovely darling. He might be a little too small to play with your toys but you can show him"

"Okay, I show him toys"

"You do that then princess"

"Right girls, you have to be good in the hospital okay? No screaming, shouting or talking too loudly because there are other babies there trying to sleep"

"I sing fem song to sweep daddy?"

"Maybe you don't sing them a song but you can sing a song quietly to Emery and maybe they can listen"

"Okay daddy"

Brad and I can't help but smile at the thoughtfulness and kindness  of our beautiful daughters. They make our days brighter snd we couldn't wish for anything else.

(Ophelia's P.O.V)

I cuddlw wif daddy befow daddy put me in car and mommy taked pictuw of me and my daddy. I wove my daddy so much and I wove when him give me cuddlws.