Chapter thirteen: Our first Christmas

*December 25th 1998*

*6am*

Jen's up bright and early. She can't sleep because she's so excited for her and Brad to spend their first Christmas together.

(Brad's P.O.V)

I wake up to the feeling of Jen's hands running along my bare chest. I open my eyes and she's staring at me with the biggest smile on her face.

"Good morning baby" I say as I run my fingers through her hair

"Good morning you" She replies leaning in to give me a kiss

"Merry Christmas gorgeous"

"Merry Christmas to you too handsome"

"Jen baby, why are you awake so early?" I ask her yawning

"Well I couldn't sleep. I'm so excited to be spending our first Christmas together and I couldn't ask for anyone better to spend it with" she says as she moves to lay on top of me. She leans her head down and gives me another kiss but this time a more passionate one. A few moments later, she ends the kiss and looks me in the eye...

"What's better than early morning Christmas sex huh?" She says in her sexy seductive voice.

I grab her face and pull her in for another kiss. I lick her lips and she immediately opens her mouth to accept my tongue. Our tongues play together whilst we take each others clothes off. In no time at all we are both naked. She sits up straddling me and slowly guides my rock hard manhood inside of her. She starts moving back and forth with both of her hands placed on my chest. I hold her hips as she's doing this, making her move slightly faster.

"Baby... this feels... so good" she manages to say between her panting

"I know baby" I reply equally panting

She leans forward to kiss me and we make out for a while as she's still rolling her hips onto mine. She sits up slightly and I take one of her breasts into my mouth. This causes her to moan more which is a sound I love hearing.

We keep going for around 20 minutes before we both finish. She rolls off me trying to catch her breath.

"Well, Jen... what a good start to our first Christmas hey" she giggles and nods her head.

(Third person P.O.V)

Jen and Brad go downstairs hand in hand ready to start their day together. Brad makes them both a coffee and Jen goes and gets all the presents from under the tree. She sets them out in little piles and waits for Brad to come back. Brad hands her her coffee and he sits down on the couch next to her.

"Why don't you go first?" Brad hands Jen a present. She opens it and sees a stunning diamond necklace and bracelet set.

"Wow baby, these are absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much" she hugs him and passes him one of his presents. He opens it with Jen eagerly watching. He opens a new leather wallet, one that Jen knows he's been wanting for a while.

"The wallet I wanted. Thank you baby. I love you"

"I love you too"

Brad and Jen continue to open the rest of their gifts. After they done this, they begin to get ready as they are going to Brad's parents for Christmas dinner. They grab their coats and the gift they got for his parents and leave the house at around 10am.

*At Brad's parents house*

Will and Jane are preparing for Brad and Jen to arrive. They are getting snacks and drinks ready and making sure everywhere is nice and clean. Not long after, Brad and Jen walk through the door.

"Hey Will. Hey Jane" Jen greets and hugs them

"How are you honey?" Jane asks Jen

"I'm good thank you. Are you both okay?"

Both will and Jane nod. They go to the living room and talk about their morning. Not long after, the dinner is ready. They all sit at the table and tuck in to a delicious Christmas feast.

After that, they head back into the living room. Brad and Jen give Will and Jane their gift. A few hours have gone by and Jen and Brad are getting ready to leave. They all exchange a goodbye hug and kiss and Jen and Brad leave.

(Jen's P.O.V)

We've just got back to Brad's after spending some time with his parents. We've had such a lovely day and I really don't want it to end. It's getting late and I'm starting to get really tired which isn't surprising since I didn't get much sleep last night. Brad and I head upstairs and we climb into bed. Brad switches on the T.V and we watch a movie all cuddled up. I move closer to Brad and lay my head on his shoulder.

"Brad... thank you for such a wonderful day. I've had so much fun"

"Jen baby... You've made this day so magical. I've enjoyed every second of it. I love you so much. Merry Christmas baby"

"I love you so much too mister. Merry Christmas handsome" I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep cradled in the arms of the man I love.

*Authors note*

Sorry this chapter is short. It's not the best either but I've got a really good chapter coming up next... so get ready :)

Ali,
oxo