Chapter 121: What's happening with us?

Please note that conversations they had in the past are written in italics.

Jen and Brad have spent the night apart. Both of them thought long and hard about what's going to happen and unbeknownst to them, they might be feeling the same way. Jen didn't get much sleep at all, neither did Brad. Jens words kept replaying in Brad's head over and over and over again.

"What are you saying? Do you, do you want a divorce?"

"What? No, I- I don't know, but what I do know is this isn't working well at the moment. I love you Brad, I love you so fucking much but sometimes it's just too hard and sometimes love isn't enough. I'm going to go to Courteney's for a few days. I just really need to think and we both need to sit down and talk when we've both cooled down"

"Don't go, Jen please don't go"

"I have to Brad, somethings not right and I have to figure out what that is and you should do the same"

Did she really mean that?.. did she really mean she wants a divorce?.. or was it just a heat of the moment?.. Maybe he's thinking now that it would be best for them to spend some time apart. I guess they'll find out when they have a talk later.

<><><><><>

Jen is currently getting ready at Courteney's with Coco running around at her feet.

"Auntie Jen?"

"Yes my little peanut?"

"I hep?"

"Come on then"

"YAYYYYYYY" Jen sits Coco on her lap, facing her and Coco helps apply some make up to her face

"Thank you darling"

"Beautiful auntie Jen"

"You're a little star. I love you my little coconut. I have to get dressed now, go find mommy"

She runs out of Jens room, leaving her in peace so she can get changed. Just as she's in her bra and underwear, Coco comes running in again.

"Auntie Jen?"

"Yes Coco?" Jen laughs at the amount of questions this little girl has

"Powwy and Phewia soon?"

"They're coming to play later, so is River and Emery"

"I hep you gain?"

Coco 'helps' Jen to pull her leggings up.

"Thank you sweetie, you're such a big help"

<><><><><>

(Brad's P.O.V)

Jen rang me earlier saying she wanted to talk to me. To say I'm nervous is an understatement but this conversation has to be had. She didn't seem to thrilled to be speaking to me over the phone so I don't know what I'm in for when I see her in person. She should be coming any minute, so I quickly make sure the house is tidy for when she gets here. Soon I hear keys in the door and take a deep breath.

"Hey" I say as she comes in

"Hello"

"Sit down, lets talk" None of us knows if we should start the conversation, so for a few minutes we sit there in an awkward silence, until Jen decided to break it

"What's happening with us?" She says, looking down at her hands that are placed on her lap

"I don't know" I honestly don't know how to answer that question. I wish it was an easy question to answer but it's not