Chapter twenty nine: Red carpet debut

It's the 1999 Emmy awards tonight and Jen and Brad are going to make their first public debut as a couple. This will be the first red carpet of many that they walk together and they are both filled with nerves and excitement. Of course there has been loads of speculation of their relationship in the tabloids over the last few months but they have yet to confirm or deny any of it  They have just left it for the public to wonder about... that is until tonight where it will all be exposed.

(Jen's P.O.V)

8am

I should've gone to bed earlier last night but I kept thinking about tonight. I'm so excited for everyone to finally know the truth about our relationship and it'll make it easier for us as we won't have to be careful about not being seen together too much but I'm also really nervous as to how everyone will react. I know there's been tabloid stories about it and everyone seems to really like the idea of us together but it still doesn't take the nerves and anticipation away, plus I'm always nervous before I walk down a red carpet.

I sit up in bed after definitely overthinking things and notice Brad's still asleep. I'm going to let Brad sleep in until 9am but then he has to get up. We have got so much to do today. We've got to go and pick up our outfits for the award show and we both have hair appointments with Chris but he's coming to the house to do it. My makeup artist is coming later and my publicist is chaperoning us to the event.

I get out of bed quietly and Norman joins me downstairs. I let him out for a wee and I put his breakfast out for him for when he comes back in. I'm fancying pancakes for breakfast so I'm going to make some low fat ones with freshly cut strawberries. Norman is taking ages outside so I go to the door to see where he is.

"Norman" I yell from the deck

"Breakfast time Normy" as soon as I say the word 'breakfast', Norman comes charging past me heading straight for his food bowl

"You're so goofy" I say to him as I bend down to stroke his back as I walk past him to the stove

I get all the ingredients to make the pancakes and I get to work. As I'm half way through making them I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist from behind. I quickly plate up the current pancake I just made and I lean my head back onto Brad's chest. I feel a pair of lips start to kiss my neck and I close my eyes savouring the moment. He leaves wet kisses along the back of my neck and gently bites and sucks my ear lobe. Little moans escape from my lips as I'm clearly enjoying the moment. He moves his hands from my waist, onto my stomach and up to my breasts squeezing them for a few seconds as a few more moans come out of my mouth before turning me around to face him.

"Good morning beautiful" He says moving some of my hair out of my face and gives me a kiss on the lips

"Good morning baby. What was that for?" I reply standing on my tip toes with my arms stretched around his neck

"Well I love you so much and I wanted to let you know that I'm really looking forward to tonight. I can't wait to hold your hand as we walk down that carpet. I can't wait to show you off". Brad says so sweetly

"As much as I want you right now... and I mean I really want you but we don't have time baby. I'll make you some pancakes but then we literally have a full on day ahead of us. Let me make you a deal... when we get home after the event I promise you I'll wear your favourite lingerie set of mine that you love so much and we'll have some amazing sex" I say sexily as I give him one last peck before making him some pancakes.

"Well I can't say no to that" Brad gets some orange juice for us and sits down at the breakfast bar waiting for me to join him so we can eat together