Chapter sixty eight: Gender Reveal💗💙

Today is the day of Jen and Brad's gender reveal party. Jen is 25 weeks pregnant and Drea found out the gender from the doctors office a few days ago and she's been planning this party ever since. All of their friends and family are invited and the party will take place at Drea's house.

(Drea's P.O.V)

I'm so excited that I know the gender of Jen and Brad's baby. I'm so excited to throw this party and I can't wait to see their faces when they find out if they are having a son or another daughter. I'm not going to give any clues away but I'm so excited to have a niece or a nephew.

I've been to the store to get a big black balloon and specific coloured confetti and I'm going to get Pollyanna and Ophelia to help them pop it.

My house is already decorated and I can't wait for everyone to arrive. I've blown up loads of pink and blue balloons and I've blown up photos of their sonograms and placed them all over. We've got some games planned, some quizzes and it's going to be so much fun. 

(Jen's P.O.V)

I'm so eager to find out if we are having a son or a daughter. I could sleep last night and neither could Brad so we stayed up pretty late and had a little fun of our own... hint hint!

Just like my last pregnancy my hormones are wild and I can't get enough of Brad. I haven't been able to keep my hands off of him and he's obviously not complaining. The girls are actually down for their morning nap and Brad is in the office so I'm thinking of going and getting myself a little bit of pregnancy pleasure.

I go upstairs and quickly get changed out of what I was wearing and I put on a thin, silk robe and tie it loosely around my body. I make my way back downstairs and into the office.

"Hey babe" Brad says as I walk in

I don't even reply back. As he's waiting for me to reply, I untie the robe and let it fall open to reveal my naked body underneath with my little bump protruding in the middle. His eyes widen but he doesn't say anything... nothing needs to be said.

He's only wearing his boxers and he was only reading over some scripts so it's fine to interrupt him. I motion for him to stand up and I pull his boxers down when he does and push him back down on the chair. I get to my knees and take him into my mouth. After a few minutes of sucking he's completely hard so I stand back up and climb onto his lap. I wrap my legs around him and lower myself down.

My hands are around his neck and his are on my waist. When I'm fully settled and all of him is inside me, I start moving back and forth rolling my hips onto his. Almost immediately we are both moaning messes. My pleasure is heightened due to my hormones and I can't get enough of the moment.

It's only now that I kiss him. My lips fly to his and our tongues are battling furiously for dominance. I let him start to take control as I desperately need him too and he starts thrusting up and down.

His thrusts are so hard and fast that my breasts are bouncing up and down. He takes one hand from my waist and cups my breast and starts massaging it with passion. My nipples are already hard and he lowers his head down and starts to suck on them while still thrusting fast.

"Brad baby... shit... fuck fuck" I try my hardest not to scream and wake the girls but it's no hope and I let out the loudest scream ever

"Shhhhh baby... the girls are asleep"

"I can't... you're t-to... fucking good baby" I stutter my words as I literally cannot speak

"Jen baby... oh god... baby" He knows I love it when he moans my name. It sends shivers down my spine