Chapter fifty eight: Jimmy Kimmel

Jen and Brad are going on the Jimmy Kimmel show today to show the world their beautiful baby girls. A few weeks ago they had a professional photo shoot done of the girls and they have numerous photos of them all around their house.

The girls are now just over a month and a half old and later on this evening, Jen and Brad are having a well over due date night. Courteney and David are babysitting the girls. What better people to ask than their godparents. Jen is very nervous about leaving tyem for the first time which is very understandable... especially overnight. She's not nervous about leaving them with Court and David as she knows they are amazing with the girls, she's nervous that she hasn't pumped enough milk and she's nervous that the girls won't settle well but Brad is doing an amazing job at calming her down letting her know that the girls are still way too young to realise where they are and anyway, the girls love their god mama and god papa and they are always happy when they are around them.

Court and David have set up a nursery in their house for their new god daughters in one of the spare bedrooms which is attached to their room by a Jack and Jill bathroom.

(Jen's P.O.V)

Brad and I have to drop the girls off at Courteney and David's at 1pm and it's already 10am so I need to start gathering all of their things together. I'm all ready and I've spent the morning pumping so I can make sure the girls have enough of my milk to last them through the night. I might have gone overboard on the milk but I'd much rather them have too much than too little. The girls usually wake up every three hours for a feed so I've done my calculations and I've worked out that they are going to need  four bottles each for the night but I've made five each for them and I've made up 10 bottles so they can drink them throughout the day. My boobs are really sore now from pumping all of that milk but it's so worth it and I know the girls will be fine with drinking from the bottles because we used them a few days a go to make sure they can latch on. Pollyanna has a little trouble at first but if you hold her cheeks with your thumb and ring finger she is able to feed much better.

I don't know why I'm so nervous. Courteney is fantastic with the girls and I know David will be amazing too. I knew this day would come where I'd have to leave them but now it's here, I just want to cancel all of my plans and just be with my babies but Brad and I can't cancel on Jimmy now and we are desperate for a date night.

It's been nearly two months without having sex. We tried a few weeks ago but I still had my stitches in and it did hurt so it only lasted a few minutes but tonight we are determined to have an amazing night and amazing sex to end the perfect date.

11:30am

I've just fed the girls for the last time before we drop them off. I'm currently burping Ophelia and she lets out this almighty burp that was accompanied with some baby vomit that trailed all down my back as she was resting over my shoulder.

"Thank you my baby" I say as I let out a small giggle

She ate for a long time so she was probably too full and that's what made her sick. To my surprise this is the first time that one of them has been sick over Brad or myself. Brad is getting Pollyanna dressed in the nursery so I go to him to let him know that Ophelia needs new clothes and that I need to have a quick shower. He can't help but laugh at the fact that I've got vomit down my back.

"This will happen to you soon so don't get too cocky" I say as I lay Ophelia down in the crib next to Brad so I can go and take a shower

1pm

We are running slightly behind schedule due to the little throwing up incident earlier but we are finally ready to leave. I take the girls in their car seats and put them in the car while Brad grabs the rest of their stuff and locks up the house.