Chapter seven: A day with the girls

*Authors Note*
I know I've said that this chapter would be up at the beginning of next week but I just couldn't wait so here it is.
Thank you so much for all the positive feed back. I have a question for you all...
Would you like it if I continued to write long chapters like this one, shorter chapters like the other ones or a mixture of both?

*Saturday morning ~ 8am*

Jen and Brad are still soundly sleeping after last nights activities. They stayed cuddled in the same position all night, not moving, just laying there, their naked bodies touching. Brad laying on his back and Jen on her side. His left arm under her head as she's laying on his chest with one leg wrapped on top of his and her right arm sprawled across his chest, her hand resting in the middle just between his nipples and his other hand resting on top of hers.

Jen had a dream last night, a fantastic dream... A dream about Brad and her being together intimately.

*Jen's dream*

The room is dark and all around are flickering flames of vanilla scented candles. Jen is laying on the bed dressed in a sheer purple lingerie set. She is waiting for Brad to arrive at her house any minute. He has a key so he'll let himself in. Jen hears the sound of the front door shutting and she's getting more excited by the second. She hears the sound of him walking up the stairs and then it stops outside of her bedroom door. The door slowly opens and Brad is standing there in absolute awe of the women that is laying on the bed before him. Jen smirks at him as she's running her hands on her thighs. She moves off the bed and slowly and seductively walks up to him. He doesn't even have to say anything because she can tell exactly what he's thinking just by the look in his eyes and vice versa. Jen slowly presses her body against his and then pulls away teasing him. She carefully removes his jacket and he places his hands on her waist walking her backwards towards the bed but just has he lays her down and climbs on top of her... she wakes up.

*End of the dream*

Jen's eyes slowly open and a smile appears on her face when she realises who she's laying next to. She slowly gets up so she doesn't wake him and quietly goes to the bathroom. A few minutes later she walks back into the bedroom and climbs into bed cuddling back up to Brad who is still fast asleep. She lays her head in the crook of his arm and gently runs her fingers in little circles on his chest. These movements causes him to slowly stir and wake up.

Brad: Good morning gorgeous
Jen: Good morning handsome
Brad: Did you sleep okay baby?
Jen: I had an amazing sleep
Brad: Oh me too, just holding you in my arms last night was enough to send me into such a peaceful sleep
Jen: oh baby... I had this dream last night and I can't stop thinking about it

Jen went on to tell Brad about her dream and he couldn't stop smiling the whole time she was telling it.

Brad: Come here you

He pulls her closer to his body and gives her a tender kiss smiling into her mouth. After that, they lay in bed for around another twenty minutes just holding each other not wanting to let go.

Jen: As much as I want to stay here like this all day I really have to start getting ready to go out with the girls later.

The girls she is referring to are Courteney, Lisa and Andrea... or 'Dre' as she calls her.

Jen sits up and holds the bed sheets around her body as she says...

Jen: I'm going to take a shower. Do you care to join me?