Chapter three: Back on set

It's the start of a new week which means it's back to Warner Brothers Studios for a table read of the new F.R.I.E.N.D.S script.
Jen wakes up early to fit in her morning workout. After she does 30 minutes of cardio, she cools down with 30 minutes of yoga which she does most mornings or at least tries to do. She then takes a shower, feeds Norman before making a coffee to go and jumps in her car and makes her way to set.
30 minutes later:
Jennifer pulls up to stage 24 and realises she is the last one to arrive. She parks up and heads inside.
(Jen's P.O.V)
I pull up to Warner Brothers a few minutes late due to traffic. I can't wait to tell Courteney and Lisa about my date with Brad.
"Hey everyone, sorry I'm late there was a lot of traffic". 
I head straight to the girls who are standing at the coffee machine. "Guys I have something to tell you".
Both girls look at me intrigued so I carry on...
"Friday night after rehearsals, Aleen called me and asked if I wanted to be set up on a date so I asked who he was and she said Brad Pitt"... and before I could continue, Court interrupts and says "wow Brad Pitt, he's hot".
"Yes Court let me finish. Anyway I said yes and on Saturday I went to his house, we drank wine, ate Mexican food and cuddled while we watched a movie. He kissed me at the end of the evening and said he wanted to see me again".
Lisa speaks up and says "wow Jen that's awesome, has he called you yet?" I tell her no and that it's only been two days so he'll probably call soon.
As we finished the conversation, Marta calls us all to the table read. As we are reading this new script, I realise how hilarious it is and I can't wait for rehearsals and the live taping.
6 hours later:
They are finally done with the table read so the girls and guys hang out for a while. They talk about the new script and the hilarious story line. A little while later as they are still talking and discussing, Jen's phone rings so she excuses herself to answer it...
"Hello"
"Hey Jen"
"Hey I was hoping you'd call" she smiles as she hears Brad's voice.
"I was wandering if you're free Friday night?"
"Well actually Friday is when we live tape for F.R.I.E.N.D.S but actually how would you like to come? I could reserve you a seat at the front and afterwards we could go back to mine, maybe... if you'd like?" She says hoping he'd agree.
"You know what, that sounds amazing I'd love to come"
"Good, make sure you arrive at Warner Brothers Studios, stage 24 at 5:30pm".
They end the phone call after a while and Jen goes back to the gang.
As she's walking back to them she's smiling like a maniac and she sees everyone smiling at her with a certain look in their eyes. "What are you smiling about?" Says Matty. Jen replies saying, "well Brad just rang to see if I was free Friday but I said they we were live taping for the show, so I offered for him to come and watch and then go back to mine afterwards". "Oooooo someone's gonna get it" says Matt smirking and we all laugh. "Oh Matt shut up will you but maybe I don't know" Jen says smiling and her cheeks all rosy.

Two days later:
It's Wednesday so it's the start of the rehearsals before the live show on Friday evening. These days are so long because in rehearsals everyone keeps messing up and sometimes the writers have to rewrite parts of the script.
(Brad's P.O.V)
I have just ordered Jen something nice for Friday. It's a lovely gold necklace with a lock and key which has the letter J engraved in diamonds.

I'm going to give it to her after the live show

I'm going to give it to her after the live show. I'm not sure if I'll wait to give it to her at her house or if I'll give it to her in her dressing room. I have been a F.R.I.E.N.D.S fan for a while so I can't wait to go the set but I'm way more excited about seeing Jen again.