Chapter thirty four: Engagement party

Jen and Brad are currently on their way to Court's and they walked as she lives so close. There was no need for them to call a driver to drive just five minutes down the road. They are walking with their fingers interlocked, Jen's head is leaning on Brad's arm and they talking about how amazing this night is going to be. As they are turning around the corner and onto her driveway, they see loads of twinkly lights and loads of balloons attached to the door in the shape of an arch.

"Oh wow, she definitely did good with this" Jen says as she laughs as they walk up to the door

"Is she always like this? Always over the top?" Brad asks as he let's go of Jen's hand and wraps his arm around her waist pulling her closer to him

"Brad... she is Courteney and Courteney will always be over the top but I love it. She is so amazing and you'll get used to her" Jen says as she pats his chest with her spare hand

They walk into Courteney's house and it's all dark so Brad turns on the light.

"HAPPY ENGAGEMENT NIGHT" Everyone jumps up screaming

Jen and Brad can't wipe the smiles off their faces as they are seeing everything Courteney has put together for them. They see all the balloons, the confetti, the lights and the huge engagement ring helium balloon.

"Thank you so much babe" Jen says as she gives Court a huge hug

"Thank you Court" Brad says hugging her equally as tight as Jen

(Jen's P.O.V)

I can't believe all the effort Courteney has put into this night for me and Brad to have an amazing engagement party. She is one of the best people I know, she is one of my favourites. My mouth is still wide open as I'm still in shock with all the decorations and all the people. She really has gone to huge lengths to make this night fantastic. As we walk into her living room we are greeted by all of our friends and when we walked in, they let off party poppers letting all the confetti and string fall all over us.

Brad and I separate from each other to go and talk to our friends, he goes over to the guys and I go over to the girls. After an hour or so Brad and I reunite and we go and grab ourselves a drink. As we are sitting at the bar, Brad puts his arm around my waist and I rest my head on his muscular arm.

"Do you have any idea how badly I want you right now?" Brad whispers in my ear, the hotness of his breath making me tingle

"Let me see" I look around to make sure no ones around and I move my hand over his crotch and gently squeeze his member over his suit trousers and I can feel he's slightly hard

"You're getting hard baby" I whisper back in his ear as I move my hand away from his crotch and place it on his chest

"Can we? I mean... there's loads of people here they probably won't even notice that we're gone?"

"Brad no baby... even though I want you so badly too we can't just disappear from the party Court has thrown for us. The party is only gonna last another hour or so and I think that if we hold off, then we will be so needy it'll be the best sex ever"

"Oh I do like the idea of having the best sex ever" Brad says smiling from ear to ear

"It better be... plus you better make me soaked like the other time" I bite my lip knowing it turns him on

"Oh baby, you have no idea what I have in store for you tonight"

*Saying goodbye to everyone*

Jen and Brad says their goodbyes to everyone as the party is over. Jen, Brad and Courteney are standing by the door waving. Jen and Brad didn't want any gifts and they said that everyone attending would be their gift. Once everyone's gone, they close the door and head back inside. Jen goes to help Courtney to tidy up but she stops her.