Chapter 106: GQ photoshoot

⚠︎𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐⚠︎︎
𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛!
𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎, 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚎!!

"Be good for daddy okay, mommy's got to go somewhere with uncle Chrissy"

"Uncw Cwissy do your hair mommy?"

"Yes baby, uncle Chrissy will help me with my hair"

Jen gives the girls, the boys and Brad a kiss before she walks to the door, getting ready to leave for the day.

"Have fun babe, I can't wait to see the pictures"

"Thanks baby, I love you"

"I love you too"

<><><><><>

(Jen's P.O.V)

After I've picked up Chris at his house, we head straight to the studio for today's photoshoot. This photoshoot is something I'm really looking forward to, especially after my last pregnancy.

Recently, I've been feeling quite insecure and not myself and I think that this is the best way to embrace my new 'mom' body... and I'm not gonna lie, it still looks pretty damn good. I'm slowly leaning to embrace my new figure and the fact that my stomach isn't 'flat' or 'taught' anymore. One of the things I love about my body is my stretch marks. At first I was quite taken a back, but now, it just proves the amazing journey my body has been through to create my beautiful children and even though, to anyone looking from a distance you can't see them, but up close, even though they have faded a lot, you can still slightly see the lines.

"Hi Michael"

"Hi Jen, how are you? It's been such a long time, so happy to see you"

"Me too! I'm so excited about today"

"It's gonna be great, I'm excited too. We have the set ready, I think your wardrobe is here, I mean, you won't need a lot but we're all ready"

"Awesome, well I better go and get ready"

I'm taken to the glam room where Chris is now waiting for me to sit so he can start doing his magic with my hair.

"I can't wait to see the results of these pictures. I don't think I've ever been more excited about any of your photoshoots"

"Really? You don't think it's gonna be a bit much? I mean, Brad doesn't even know they're going to be like that"

"No, I think you should celebrate your body honey, it's amazing and after four kids... Brad's gonna want to undress you so bad after these"

"Ahaha. Well, let's hope so. I hope they turn out good"

"They will honey..." He finishes all the blowouts he needs until my hair is finally ready

"Look at that... you look amazing"

"Thank you honey"

"Jen, ready for the makeup?" Gucci walks in with all of her supplies, ready to kick Chris out so she can start her own art on my face