Chapter twenty eight: Wedding planning pt2

Jen and Brad have yet to pick a colour scheme for the wedding. They want to send the invitations out soon but they want them to match the colour scheme. They have it narrowed down to two colours... silver and pale green.

Jen is sitting at the table staring at the colour swatches in her hand. Whatever colour they pick must go well with the colour white as that's obviously an important colour for a wedding.

"So what colour are you thinking about baby?" Brad asks as she's still staring hard at the colours in her hand

"I'm leaning more towards the pale green colour. It's not a colour you see at weddings very often and I like that. Plus with my bouquet of flowers I want, it'll be easy to incorporate pale green into it"

"That's what I was thinking too. I like the pale green colour"

"So... that's it. We now have our colour scheme. We can start designing and printing our invitations" Jen says excitedly as she ticks one more thing off their to-do list.

"How many bridesmaids are you having?"

"I'm having two. Courteney and Kristin. Dre is going to be my maid of honour so she'll wear a slightly different dress to the other two. I've still yet to ask them if they'll be apart of the wedding. I was thinking maybe we could throw a dinner party and then I could ask them. Who's going to be your best man?"

"That sounds good baby. I know how much you love to throw a party. I haven't chosen a best man yet but I will soon so don't panic"

They are both getting a little tired from all the wedding planning so they decide to go and lay out by the pool. Jen gets changed into a pale blue bikini whilst Brad sticks to his usual black swim trunks.

(Brad's P.O.V)

We are taking a break from wedding planning and are relaxing by the pool. Jen is laying out in full sun hoping to catch a tan... which she definitely will because all she has to do is look at the sun and she's lovely and tanned... me on the other hand takes ages to tan... I either come out in a rash or I just burn.

"Jen lets go for a swim" I say standing up and putting my book down

"Brad I'm reading... I'll swim later"

"No you won't" I say as I pick Jen up from the lounger bridal style

"BRAD... PUT ME DOWN" Jen says as she's trying not to laugh and trying to squirm out of my arms

"Nope... you're coming for a swim" I make my way over to the pool

"Brad no... it's going to be freez..." I didn't give her the chance to finish what she was saying and I jumped into the pool still holding her.

"Oh...my...god" Jen says as she emerges from under the water

"Right I'm getting you back for this" She says as she tries to run in the water over to me. She reaches me and jumps on my back and pushes me under the water.

She gets off me and I jump up and we both start laughing. I grab Jen by the waist and she sits on my hips wrapping her legs around my waist with her arms around my neck. She leans into me and our lips meet. She licks my lips as her tongue asks for entrance and of course I gladly accept it. Soon enough are tongues are tasting each others mouths and we are caught up in a full make out session.

"Mmmmmmm" Jen moans into my mouth as our tongues are still wrestling together

I move my hands from her waist and down to her ass. I cup her ass and squeeze it firmly as we continue to make out. She lets out even more moans. Her hands are all over my back and one of them makes it's way around to my chest. She runs her hand up and down my toned chest and she stops at the at the waistband of my swim trunks. She places two fingers in between the band of them and my skin and moves them slowly down until her whole hand is in my shorts. She teases me by lowering her hand down and strokes my manhood slightly and then she brings it back up.