Chapter sixty five: Sharing the secret

(Jen's P.O.V)

Today's the day of our annual summer garden party. It's the middle of July and the weather is absolutely boiling. We've got people setting up gazebos in the yard so everyone has somewhere to go if they get too hot. Also the pool was cleaned last night ready for today.

Unfortunately my pregnancy symptoms have started to present themselves. I'm constantly feeling nauseous and I have the worst headaches. Brad did ask me if I wanted to postpone the party today but I didn't want to.

I still have no bump yet which is good since no one will suspect a thing. The party is due to start in an hour so I go to the girls' room to pick out their outfits. I pick out a light blue two piece set which consists of a stripe and floral print ruffle top with a pair of stripe and floral print paper bag shorts paired with a pair of white sandals.

The girls are still napping so I lay their clothes out ready for when they wake up and I go into my closet and choose what I'm going to wear

The girls are still napping so I lay their clothes out ready for when they wake up and I go into my closet and choose what I'm going to wear. After a few minutes of contemplating, I decide that I want to match with the girls so I choose a blue floral off the shoulder dress with a pair of white heels and white sunglasses.

I quickly get changed as I can hear the girls stirring in their cribs

I quickly get changed as I can hear the girls stirring in their cribs. Once I'm dressed, I go back into their room and give them huge kisses.

"Mama wake"

"Yes baby you're awake now"

"Huggy mama huggy" Both girls reach their arms out to me so I pick them both up and give them ten minutes of cuddles before I get them dressed

I walk downstairs and put the girls down so they can run around.

"Dada" The girls run and find Brad outside cooking some food on the barbecue

"Be careful girls, this is hot" I quickly grab them and take them back inside and close the doors until Brad has finished cooking

Courteney and David are the first to arrive and the girls run straight up to them.

"Nunu up" Pollyanna climbs on Courts legs until she picks her up and Ophelia does the same to David

The girls call Courteney their 'Nunu'. I don't really know why but they started to do it when they first started talking and now it's just stuck.