Chapter seventeen: Exploring Cabo

It's Jen and Brad's first full day in Cabo today and they are going to take the whole day to go exploring. Surprisingly they were up bright and early this morning. They thought they would at least sleep in for a while as they had a late night last night but I guess they were just too excited to sleep.

(Jen's P.O.V)

Brad and I were up early this morning excited about exploring Cabo. I am currently making us breakfast whilst Brad is in the shower. I had my shower as soon as I woke up. I'm making us eggs, bacon and a bagel each along with some juice. Brad emerges from the bathroom just in time for breakfast. We sit down and eat it together at the table and discuss what we want to do first. Brad suggested that we go on a boat trip to see the Arch and I agreed that it sounded like fun. Also the boat has a glass bottom so if we walk underneath the main level we can see all the fish swimming around.

We've finished eating and we both go and get ready. It's boiling here today so I'm wearing a halter top with a pair of shorts and flip flops and Brad is wearing a muscle tank, shorts and flip flops. We make sure to pack everything we need... our camera, money, hats, sun glasses and most importantly sunscreen.

(Third person P.O.V)

They finally arrive at the marina after getting lost a few times. They gather all their stuff from the car and go and wait in line to board the boat. Once they are on, they head up to the top deck to find a seat and they sit down getting ready for the tour to start. Once everyone is aboard, the tour guide comes on the speaker and says they will be setting off in a few minutes. The boat is full and Jen and Brad are squeezed close together.

"I can't wait to see the arch, it's meant to be beautiful" Brad says with his arms around Jen's shoulder stroking her arm

"I know, me neither" Jen says kind of quietly

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" Brad asks tilting Jen's head so she's looking at him

"No nothings wrong, I just hope the water isn't too choppy and that I don't throw up from it" Jen says giggling slightly as sometimes on certain forms of transportation she gets travel sickness

"Well lucky I came prepared" Brad replies as he pulls a sickness bag from his shorts pocket, shows Jen and then puts it back

*During the boat tour*

(Brad's P.O.V)

The scenery we are seeing on this boat tour is absolutely phenomenal. Jen is taking her photos, one of her favourite things to do. She's such a tourist, hahaha. I can see the arch approaching in the distance.

"Jen look there's the arch" I shake my hand on her thigh and point into the distance

"Oh wow look at that" Jen snaps a few more pictures

We are finally up close to the arch and it's just wonderful. There's an announcement saying that we can make our way to the bottom deck of the boat to see the fish from the glass bottom and Jen and I go to see.

"Oh my gosh look how beautiful all these fish are" Jen says in awe of them and their amazing colours and the different varieties

Once we get back to our seats the boat starts to head back to the marina.

*Later in the evening*

Jen and Brad have just woken up from a little nap they had when they got back to their hut. They were going to go out for food but they've now decided to just order food in as they are still sleepy.

"Brad if I order food could you run me a nice warm bubble bath because I'm not feeling too good" Jen asks reaching for the phone

"Sure baby but what's the matter? Why aren't you feeling good?" He walks up to Jen wrapping his arms around him trying to make her feel better

"I don't know I just feel funny. I don't feel like myself" She buries her face in Brad's chest clinging to him for comfort

"Come on let's get you in the bath and then I'll call to order food" Brad takes Jen's waist I'm his arm and walks with her towards the bathroom.

He runs her a nice bath with relaxing muscle soak bubble bath and he dims the lights. As Jen gets undressed he takes her clothes and folds them up nicely, puts them on the bed and then goes back and helps her get in the bath. He goes back to the main area of the hut and quickly orders them food before going back into Jen.

"Brad?" She says looking up at Brad

"Yes baby?"

"Could you um... maybe come in here with me? I just wanna cuddle up to you" Jen says moving forward in the bath tub to make room for Brad

He gets undressed and gets in the bath tub sitting behind Jen. He pulls her down so she's laying on his chest, her back against him. He gently splashes water on her tummy keeping her warm. They stay like that for around 10 minutes... in silence... enjoying the warmth of the water they are sitting in. Suddenly there's a knock on the door meaning their food is here. Brad jumps out the tub, wraps a towel around his waist and goes to answer the door. Jen then gets out, dries off and puts on her dressing gown.

(Jen's P.O.V)

I walk into the kitchen and sit down next to Brad who's dishing up our food. He hands me mine with a glass of water and then he gets his. We ordered some Chinese food but as I'm starting to eat it, I still feel weird. I have a few bites but then I start to move my food around my plate with my fork.

"Jen what are you doing?" Brad looks at me playing with my food

"I guess I'm just not that hungry" I say taking a sip of my water. I take a few more bites of my food until I really don't want anymore. I give Brad the rest of my noodles and I go and get a huge blanket, snuggle up on the couch and put the T.V on.

Fifteen minutes later Brad comes and joins me. I move the blanket so we can both snuggle underneath it and I move so I'm cuddled up close to him. I feel so relaxed in his arms and even though I don't feel too good, I manage to fall asleep.

(Brad's P.O.V)

I'm talking to Jen but there's no answer so I look down at her and I notice that she's fallen asleep. It's one of my favourite things when she falls asleep on me. It means she feels safe in my arms and I'd do anything to protect and keep her safe. I turn off the T.V, lift off the blanket and slowly pick up Jen so I don't wake her. I carry her into bed, then I go back to get the blanket and cover Jen with it to make sure she's nice and warm. I climb into bed next to her, turn off the lamp and kiss her on the cheek.

"Goodnight my beautiful girl" I whisper in her ear before cuddling her and falling asleep myself.