Chapter ninety one: Brad, you can't be serious?

A few nights ago Jen and Brad had a really big argument and it escalated very quickly. Brad went out with his friends for the night and at some point he got so wasted, he stopped communication with Jen and she was panicking not knowing where he was. He came home 5 hours after the original time he said and Jen was absolutely pissed when he practically crawled through the door not even being able to stand up. They haven't spoken two words to each other since it happened, well, when the children are around they try to act like a normal family.

There was absolutely no way she was letting him sleep in bed with her that night so she made him sleep on the couch and he's stayed sleeping there every night since. Jen kept saying how unfair it was that she was at home looking after the children, whilst she is pregnant and he didn't even have the courtesy to stay in touch with her and the fact that he came home so hammered whilst the children were upstairs, made her even more angry.

~Flashback~

"I can't fucking believe you"

"Wha?"

"You... you're so drunk you can't even walk into the house Brad. I've been stuck here with three children and one unborn child worrying like shit thinking something happened to you"

"Calm d- down" His words are so slurred and it just makes Jen even angrier

"CALM DOWN? DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! I'M SO PISSED AT YOU RIGHT NOW"

"Shhhh, you're being so f- fucking loud"

"Awh baby, is my shouting hurting your poor little head? Well I don't give a shit right now"

"Come h- here"

"Don't you come anywhere near me. I don't want to even look at you and the smell of alcohol on your breath is turning me sick. Don't even think of coming up to bed tonight, you're sleeping down here... you're a fucking asshole"

~Flashback ends~

(Jen's P.O.V)

"Ophelia, please eat your breakfast. Mama is late for work"

"I pway wif my toast mama"

"You know you don't play with your food. Eat it nicely or you'll go and sit on the step until you decide you want to be good"

My stress levels have been rising over the last few days and not talking to Brad hasn't helped. I've been bottling it all up but I don't know a way to release it. To top it all off, the girls are really testing my patients lately, more Ophelia than Pollyanna but they are both acting up, plus River has been having sleepless nights so he's been sleeping in bed with me the last three nights.

"I've got this Jen, just go and hop in the shower" Brad emerges from the living room, hearing the commotion going on

"Thank you"

I can't help but feel like a bit of a bitch, not talking to Brad but I don't want to give in and for him to think what he did was okay. No matter how hard it's going to be, I'm going to stand my ground until he comes to me first.

After what was probably the quickest shower I've ever ever taken, I hop out, tie my still soaking wet hair into a bun as I don't have the time to dry it, throw on some sweats once I've dried off and I make my way back downstairs.

"Mommy's got to go now babies, can I have a kiss" The girls both run over to me and give me the sloppiest kiss on the lips and River comes crawling over and just decided he wants to lick my face instead... I swear this boy thinks he's a dog

"Have a good day. When you get back, I want to talk to you"

"Thank you. Okay... well I better be going. Oh, before I forget, Sherry is coming over to pick the girls up sometime this morning to take them to the park and I think they are going back to my dads house for dinner"