Chapter eighty seven: What did you just say?

December 25th 2003

(Jen's P.O.V)

"Merry Christmas handsome... oh, and next year we will be adding one more around the dinner table..."

<><><><><>

"What did you just say? Are you serious?" Brad sits up in bed in disbelief of what I've just said

"Uh huh, yes baby" I start crying and he wraps his arms around me so tightly

"No way... we- we are going to have another baby?"

"I can't believe it. I've wanted to tell you for so long but I did it like this so it would be a complete surprise"

"Jen, baby I'm so happy. When did you find out?"

"I found out over Drea's when the girls slept over there a few weeks ago" I'm beaming with happiness

"Have you been to the doctor yet? How many weeks are you?"

"I haven't been yet and you and Drea are the only people who know, but the test I did take said I'm over 3 weeks but we don't know the exact number" My happiness soon turns to nervousness, remembering what happened the last time

"Jen, I know what you're thinking right now, I can tell by your face but everything's going to be fine, I just know it"

"I know baby, I know deep down everything will be okay. I've made it further along this time than the last. You know what, I am so happy and so excited. There's no room for nervousness or negativity! Brad baby, we are going to have a baby, A BABY!" I jump on him and give him the biggest hug

"I know baby! I'm so excited too. We are going to have another little munchkin. We have to make an appointment, I can't wait to see it and to see how many weeks you are"

"I've actually made one for two days time, I rang yesterday to book it"

"Our family is expanding and I couldn't be happier"

<><><><><>

December 27th 2003

Jen and Brad have just pulled up to the doctors office. They interlock their fingers and walk inside, anxious to see their new little baby for the first time.

"Jennifer Aniston" Her name gets called and they make they way back to the examination room

"So, I understand you took a positive pregnancy test?" 

"Yes, I took it a few weeks ago and it said I was 3+ weeks pregnant but obviously we need to confirm it, which is why we've come here today"

"Excellent. Jen, as you know, the first scan is an internal... so, I'll give you a few minutes to get prepared and I'll come back in and we'll get started"

The nurse leaves the room and Jen takes off her jeans and underwear. She lays on the bed, with her feet pressed on the bed and her legs bend upwards waiting for the nurse to come back in.

"Let's get started then shall we... open your legs a little bit more Jen and just let your knees flop to the side... take a deep breath in"

Jen holds Brad's hand as the nurse inserts the ultrasound probe inside, it doesn't hurt but it's a little uncomfortable. The nurse moves it around to find the tiny baby and as soon as she finds it, she takes some photos.

"Congratulations you two... here's your baby"

Jen and Brad both stare at the screen for ages, taking in the sight of their new, tiny, unborn baby

Jen and Brad both stare at the screen for ages, taking in the sight of their new, tiny, unborn baby. Both of their eyes fill with tears as they watch it moving around.

"From what I can see, it looks like you're around 6 weeks pregnant. The baby's heart is very strong, which is a good thing and it looks totally and completely healthy"

"Thank you so so so much" Jen gets her clothes back on while the nurse prints the ultrasound photos out for them

<><><><><>

(Brad's P.O.V)

"Well there we go baby, a completely healthy baby"

"I couldn't be happier. Now I can really relax and enjoy this pregnancy as much as I did with the other two... but Brad, I don't want to tell anyone yet. I want to keep this between us for as long as we can and I know Drea knows, but she won't tell anyone"

"If you want to keep it between us, then that's what we'll do. Come on my sexy baby mama, let's go home to our other little munchkins"

Hey everyone!
A fourth baby for Jen and Brad... how exciting. Do you guys have any gender predictions? If so, what are they?
This was just kind of a filler chapter and I wrote it in literally twenty minutes, hahaha!
Anyway, I relay hope you all enjoyed it and don't forget to let me know what you think about it.
Love you all🕊