Chapter forty five: Revealing all

Jen's pregnancy seems to be going by so quickly. She is already 15 weeks and her belly is really starting to show. It's getting harder and harder to hide it from the public eye, especially while filming F.R.I.E.N.D.S. The camera crew have to use certain angles and Jen has to wear oversized clothing so the audience doesn't notice her growing stomach.

Jen and Brad have a red carpet event coming up this weekend so it's the perfect time to let the world know their special secret. It's a premiere for Brad's new movie 'The Mexican' and they are feeling both excitement and nervousness.

(Brad's P.O.V)

Jen's bump is getting bigger and bigger by the week. Pregnancy looks so good on her... she's the hottest mama to-be I've ever laid my eyes on. She looks so sexy with her bump and sometimes she doesn't understand how I can even think she's attractive as most of the time she says she feels like a whale.

This morning she has been giving me some looks which makes me think she wants something. She's just gotten out of the shower and I'm still in bed, reading a book. She walks out of the bathroom stark naked and stands in the doorway. My mouth drops open and the sight of my stunning pregnant wife.

"Oh my..." I say as I sit up and shuffle to the edge of the bed, letting me know my thoughts I had earlier on were correct.

Jen hasn't really been feeling sex for the last few nights as her breasts are starting to get sore and she doesn't think she's attractive at all (CRAZY I KNOW, HOW COULD SHE THINK SHE'S NOT ATTRACTIVE) but today she's obviously had a change of heart. 

Jen walks over to me and sits on my lap. Thankfully for me, I'm also naked so we can get right down to business. I wrap my hands resting them on her back and she wraps her arms around my neck and runs her fingers through my hair. 

She leans in and our lips meet in a passionate kiss that makes it clear that she's been craving it. She slips her tongue into my mouth and our tongues wrestle with each other as she lets little moans slip through her lips and into my mouth which she knows turns me on.

As we continue to make out, Jen starts to slowly roll her hips into mine and I can feel something responding to her movements. Soon enough my member is rock solid and Jen starts to moan at the sensation of it rubbing against her vagina. Gosh, the sight of my pregnant, naked wife sitting on my lap with her gorgeous bump touching my stomach is making me so turned on.

She continues to moan as I move my lips down to her neck. I kiss suck on her sensitive spot which will definitely end up leaving a mark. Jen tilts her head back to give me more room. She leans back as I take my mouth down to her breasts. Before I do anything she pulls my head up and looks me in the eyes.

"Just be careful with them baby, they are starting to get sore"

I nod taking her feelings into consideration and then I carefully and gently take her left breast into my mouth. I lick the surrounding area of her nipple before I gently take it into my mouth giving it a little suck.

"Mmmmmmm" Jen moans as she hangs her head back and closes her eyes

I slowly massage the other breast, cupping and gently squeezing it, being careful not to hurt her. I move my attention over to her right breast taking it into my mouth. I do exactly the same thing with my tongue, lick the surrounding area to her nipple before taking it into my mouth and sucking. I want to give each beautiful breast equal attention and to my desire, they are getting bigger by the day. Jen starts to moan again as I continue lick and suck on her nipples letting me know I'm not hurting her and she's enjoying the sensation.

I go back up to her lips and our lips are immediately locked again. My hands make their way down to her ass and I squeeze it, pushing her hips further into mine.