Chapter nineteen: Our first Valentines Day

Today is February 14th 1999 which means it's Valentine's Day. This is the first Valentine's Day being celebrated by Jen and Brad and they have plans to spend every waking moment of this day together.

It's 9:30am and they are still asleep. They had a busy day yesterday shopping and they didn't go to bed until late. Ten minutes go by and Jen starts to wake up. She looks over and notices Brad is still asleep so she decides to wake him up in a way that has proved very popular in the past.

She rests her hand on his chest and gently moves it to his stomach and down to his boxers. She moves her hand over his boxers and rubs something special. The movements she's making is waking something up... something that's not Brad. She knows what she has to do now. She takes her hand and slips it into his boxers and gently massages his growing, hardening manhood. As she's doing this she doesn't take her eyes off his beautiful handsome face. Sure enough Brad slowly starts to wake up. He opens his eyes and hers meet his.

"Oh yeah..." He says smirking at Jen with his eyes starting to roll back into his head

"Yeah baby" She replies in the same tone of voice.

She moves her face to his and presses her lips against his. He immediately responds and his tongue asks for entrance and of course it's accepted. Their tongues begin to massage the insides of each other's mouths. Both of them enjoying the moment, let out moans into each other's mouths. As they are making out, Jen continues to massage Brad, feeling him still hardening under her touch.

She climbs on top of him laying on him not breaking their kiss. She moves down to his neck and kisses all over, nibbling his ear then going back to his neck. She leaves little kisses all the way down this chest, to his abs and kisses just above the waistband of his boxers. Brad knows what's coming next and he can't wait. He loves the way it feels when Jen takes him in her mouth.

She slides her hands on his hips in a downward motion taking his boxers with them. Now he's completely naked with his huge bulge standing erect. She goes back up to kiss him one more time before going back down... now face to face with the body part of his that she loves. She takes the tip in her mouth not breaking eye contact with him. He immediately shuts his eyes and his head falls back onto the pillow. His moans are soft at first but as soon as Jen takes all of him in her mouth, they get more deep and loud.

"Mmmmmm... Jen baby" He moans her name, something he knows she loves

As she's sucking, she takes her hand and massages it heightening the pleasure for Brad. She loves pleasuring him, she loves the way he moans, she loves knowing that she's in control. Brad has his hands in her hair holding her head down there.

After she's been down there for a few minutes, Brad then quickly sits up and flips them over so Jen's on the bottom. She's already naked so he goes straight to kissing her amazing breasts. Once he's done that, he goes and kisses her neck, sucking on her weak spot.

"Mmmmmm" Jen moans as he does this.

Then exactly like she did to him, he leaves little kisses all the way down between her breasts and over her stomach until he reaches her amazing womanhood. He lightly kisses just above the opening of her womanhood before gently kissing the inside of her thighs... something he knows drives her crazy. He places his head opposite her opening and smirks at what he sees.

"Oh Jen you're soaked" He says looking her directly in the eyes

"Baby... that's... because of you" She stutters which means she needs him

Brad slowly lowers his face and kiss her right where she needs him. Straight away she lets out a loud moan making him know that he did the right thing. He keep kissing her there and then releases his tongue. Brad starts to lick everywhere loving the moaning he's hearing from her. God he must be doing something good because she's absolutely soaking. He keeps licking and then insert two fingers making her gasp. Like he did to her, she has her hands in his hair keeping him down there. She starts moaning uncontrollably and loudly as he continue to lick and twist his fingers around.