Chapter 100: From three children... to four

(Brad's P.O.V)

"Mommy, I hep you?" Ophelia walks up to Jen and I with her doctors kit

"Not yet princess, let's try to leave mommy for a bit okay?"

"No brad, it's fine, let her think she's trying to help. Of course you can help mommy sweetie... but honey, as soon as my contractions start to intensify, I want you to take her where she can't see or hear me... I don't want her to see me in pain"

I help Ophelia open her doctors kit and she starts 'helping' Jen. First, she puts her stethoscope in her ears and places the end bit on Jens chest.

"That's aw good mommy"

She then takes a syringe and pretends to give Jen a shot.

"That make you feew bettew now mommy?"

"I feel so much better now, thank you baby"

Just as Ophelia is going to get the thermometer out, I can see Jens face wince up in pain and she gives me a look to let me know I need to take Ophelia out of the room. Unfortunately this means I have to leave Jen alone but as soon as I get into the playroom, I call Drea.

"Baby, Drea will be here any minute" I shout into the room to Jen so she knows I'll be able to be back with her soon

I keep shouting encouraging words to her whilst I try to distract the kids as best as I can.

"Daddy, why I not with mommy?"

"Remember daddy said that there's a baby in mommy's tummy? Well the baby is coming soon, so that means mommy's tummy sometimes hurts a little bit but she'll be okay princess"

"I give mommy tiss to make her not hurted? Mommy foofie hurted?"

"You can't go give mommy a kiss yet sweetheart okay but Drea Drea will be here soon so you can play with her. I guess you could say mommy's foofie is hurting, yes"

"I pway with you and Drea Drea? Daddy, you make mommy's foofie bettw? When my knee hurted, mommy tiss it bettw, you tiss mommy's foofie to make it bettw daddy?"

"Daddy will have to go and sit with mommy, but you can play with Drea Drea with your sister and brother can't you? No baby, daddy can't kiss mommy's foofie to make it better, that's kind of why mommy's in this situation in the first place"

"BRAD! I CAN HEAR YOU"

"Okay daddy. Mommy go bed?"

"When Drea Drea gets here, daddy will take mommy up to bed"

"That's what mommy does when my bewwy hurted"

"You're such a good girl baby, you know that right?"

"I am good girw daddy, and I pwetty girw"

"You are a very pretty girl princess"

<><><><><>

Drea has just arrived and now Brad is back in the living room with Jen. He has just rang her OBG/YN, but because her contractions aren't consistent enough yet, they can't go to the hospital.