Chapter thirty nine: Honeymooning

It's a few days after the wedding and Jen and Brad are starting to pack for their honeymoon. They are flying to Cabo tonight, staying there for a week and then they are flying to Paris and staying there for another week.

They have been like any other newly wed couple... so romantically in love and they haven't been able to keep their hands off of each other, you know... since they are trying for a baby.

"BRAD... CAN YOU GRAB OUR SUITCASES FROM THE ATTIC" Jen yells from the bedroom as Brad is in the spare bathroom getting all of his toiletries ready

"YES GIVE ME TWO MINUTES AND I'LL BRING THEM INTO THE BEDROOM BABE" He yells back zipping up his toiletry bag

Brad makes his way to the attic. He pulls on the piece of string that is hanging down from the ceiling and makes his way up. He calls for Jen's assistance and he carefully lowers the bags down to her as she's waiting at the bottom of the ladder.

Once Jen has got the bags, she takes them into the bedroom, puts them on the bed and opens them up while Brad closes and locks the attic door. Jen would go up the attic herself but it really gives her the creeps so now that's always Brad's job but he doesn't mind. He'd rather do it anyway just in case Jen falls of the ladder or something and she hurts herself.

"Toiletries are all packed" Brad says as he puts the bag in his case

Jen emerges from the bathroom with three big bags in her arms. She plops them on the bed and neatly places them in her case, surrounding them in towels just in case they leak.

"What on earth do you have in there?" Brad asks shocked as to what's in the bags

"They are my toiletries" Jen glances over at him before heading towards the closet

"Really? Three huge bags just for toiletries?"

"Yes. One is full of makeup and perfume. Another is full of deodorant, body spray, hair products and make up remover and the the one is full of feminine products just in case I come on my period" Jen answers as she's gathering some clothes off the hangers

Brad just laughs and goes into his closet. Thirty minutes later they both come back to the bed with handfuls of clothes. Jen neatly folds hers and places them strategically while she witnesses Brad just tossing his in.

"Baby you need to fold them otherwise they'll get creased" Jen takes over folding Brad's clothes as she knows he won't do it

"You go and gather up all of the documents we need and I'll pack the cases" She says as Brad goes to get all their travel documents

Two hours later their suitcases are finally packed and of course Jen's bag is over the weight limit but she'll just pay for the extra baggage if needed when they get to their plane. She wheels both of the cases downstairs and places them by the door so they are ready for them when they need to leave. Brad hands Jen the organised folder of their travel documents and she places them in her carry on after she has double checked everything is in there.

"Jen..." Brad asks walking up to her from behind and placing his hands around her waist and onto her stomach

"Yes babe?" She turns to look at him

"Do you think you could take a pregnancy test? I mean it's been a few days since the wedding so maybe... I don't know"

"Okay I'll take one... but if it says negative it doesn't mean that I'm not pregnant, it might just be too early to tell yet but I'll take one now" Jen and Brad both walk to the bedroom and into the bathroom where Jen pees into a disposable cup as her aim is terrible and for sure she'll miss the end of the pregnancy test where she actually needs to pee on. She dips the test into the cup and sets it on the side.