Chapter ninety eight: Braxton hicks?

(Brad's P.O.V)

Jen and I are throwing a small garden party today, since the weather is absolutely gorgeous... Californian weather is always gorgeous but we just sometimes like to use it as an excuse to throw a party.

Jen is now 33 weeks pregnant and surprisingly, this time she had got so much energy at this stage. I remember her last two pregnancies, when she hit the 30 week mark, she was so exhausted.

We are all eating breakfast around the table and the girls keep saying how excited they are to play with Julian.

"Eat up then girls, then we can go and take a shower before everyone starts arriving" Jen says as she takes her plate over to the dishwasher

"I done mommy" Ophelia gets down from her seat and goes and gives her plate to Jen

"Mommy, I shower wif you?" Pollyanna asks as she finishes her last bite of her pancake

"Of course you can sweetheart"

"Me too mommy"

"Yes girls, we will have a shower together, we don't have much time anyway"

"I'll go and give River a bath whilst you girls take a shower and I'll get him ready"

"Thank you babe. We won't be too long"

<><><><><>

(Jen's P.O.V)

We are all clean now and Ophelia is bugging Brad. She wants to wear her princess dress that is too small for her now but I'll leave Brad to deal with that. Pollyanna is helping me to moisturise. She insisted in rubbing the cream all over my bump.

"Thank you baby. Let's go and get ready shall we"

"Mommy, when baby coming?"

"The baby won't here yet princess but it won't be long"

"I give baby BIGGGGGGGG kissy when baby here"

"I bet the baby will love you giving it big kisses sweetheart... can mommy have a big kiss?" I pucker my lips and Pollyanna does the same before she wraps her hands around my neck, giving me the biggest kiss ever

"Thank you baby. Mommy loves you so so much"

"I wove you too mommy"

I take her into her bedroom and pick out her bathing suit. She tries to dress herself but gets in a muddle so I step in to help. Once her bathing suit is on, I put a pretty dress over the top and do her hair in French braids to keep it out of her face.

"I pick out you cwothes mommy?"

"Of course you can. Can you help me pick out my bikini?"

We go into my closet and she picks out a snakeskin print bikini and I put it on.

"Wat that mommy?" She asks pointing to my vagina as I'm getting into my bikini bottoms

"That's mommy's foofie. Mommy has one like you and Ophelia"

"Daddy has foofie?"

"No, daddy doesn't have a foofie"

"Wat daddy have fhen?"

"Daddy has a winky"

"And Wiver have winky mommy?"

"Yes sweetheart. Girls have foofies and boys have winkies. Now can mommy put her dress on?"

She chooses a dress similar to hers and I slip it over my head.

"We matching mommy"

"We definitely are baby. Come on, let's go and see if daddy has managed to get your sister dressed yet"